PANORAMA - Crime amongst the Afghan police? Tonight.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Negligent-Discharge, Feb 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is news?
  3. Is that all?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

A programme about child abuse and corruption? Well, no-one better qualified than the BBC to make, it, I suppose, unless Vatican TV is available.
    • Like Like x 12
  5. And its taken them how long to figure that out?
  6. wow, sounds like a nice place to holiday in. No doubt there will be dribbling lefty liberals who will believe all is 'tikety boo' once the US, UK, NATo and Coaltion Military have removed themselves.

As for the Afghan Police. Well Donkeys and little Boys will be their targets of choice, unless the Taliban get to the donkeys first.....!! As for the drugs, well its probably the only think that keeps the boredom, corruption and poverty at bay... Live in Mickey Mouse dream World of Bullsh*te.....!
  7. Isn't that what they're supposed to do? The Afghan police chief nicks all the budget for himself, and the other coppers have to make their wages up by "arresting" innocent Afghans, and have their families "bail" em out.
  8. Afghans are funny.
  9. I do ****ing loathe the BBC, the noncey *****.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Having watched the programme, I have to say it was refreshing to watch some footage from Afghanistan where the USMC looked like consummate professionals with an air of delicacy, tact and sensitivity. Quite mind blowing how backward the opium fueled Afghan dickwads were willing to be in the full view of a film crew.

All forces withdrawn.

Carpet bombing.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sack off the carpet bombing, it costs money and they'll kill each other in the end anyway

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. nee wonder they are mongs,they are living in a sea of weed.
  13. Funny how the usually PC BBC now call a whole nation peados... It's their culture and almost certainly not pedophilia in their eyes and not illegal...

Now show me on the doll where the nasty policeman put his truncheon.