PANORAMA - Crime amongst the Afghan police? Tonight.

And its taken them how long to figure that out?

wow, sounds like a nice place to holiday in. No doubt there will be dribbling lefty liberals who will believe all is 'tikety boo' once the US, UK, NATo and Coaltion Military have removed themselves.

As for the Afghan Police. Well Donkeys and little Boys will be their targets of choice, unless the Taliban get to the donkeys first.....!! As for the drugs, well its probably the only think that keeps the boredom, corruption and poverty at bay... Live in Mickey Mouse dream World of Bullsh*te.....!

Isn't that what they're supposed to do? The Afghan police chief nicks all the budget for himself, and the other coppers have to make their wages up by "arresting" innocent Afghans, and have their families "bail" em out.

Having watched the programme, I have to say it was refreshing to watch some footage from Afghanistan where the USMC looked like consummate professionals with an air of delicacy, tact and sensitivity. Quite mind blowing how backward the opium fueled Afghan dickwads were willing to be in the full view of a film crew.

Solution?

All forces withdrawn.

Carpet bombing.

Having watched the programme, I have to say it was refreshing to watch some footage from Afghanistan where the USMC looked like consummate professionals with an air of delicacy, tact and sensitivity. Quite mind blowing how backward the opium fueled Afghan dickwads were willing to be in the full view of a film crew.

Solution?

All forces withdrawn.

Carpet bombing.
Sack off the carpet bombing, it costs money and they'll kill each other in the end anyway

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Funny how the usually PC BBC now call a whole nation peados... It's their culture and almost certainly not pedophilia in their eyes and not illegal...

Now show me on the doll where the nasty policeman put his truncheon.

I love how Jimmy Saville has now managed to etch the image of the entire BBC staff as a bunch of fervent, aggressive paedophiles, just because HE was a mahoosive one!

I think carpet bombing Afghanistan is far more liberal than universally writing off the BBC because of a few bad apples.