Panic buying / stocking up

mcphee1948

War Hero
Please and thank you will get you a more personal level of care, it is not rocket science, attractiveness of course is definitely not a hindrance, however if that patient is a rude person then looks mean nowt.

If you get to stage of needing a ventilator, then that is 100 per cent based on clinical need, however if there is one ventilator and you are in your 80s and a 20 something needs a ventilator, then quelle surprise you are going to be out of luck.
Thanks Cornish. I understand what you say.

Stupid bint had a wobbly outside JnrRid's work today, as hey'd shut he doors a 5 to 5.
Waves her phone at the security guard a the door, and demands to be let in.
Buys... nothing. Just pottered up and down the aisles for a while.

Local petrol station/spar is doing more business in the shop than fuel.
But then the prices are eye opening, definatley profiteering going on.
Ditto round my way.
I can't see a certain Croydon branch of Budgens lasting very long once this bollocks is all over.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
At least I now know that I can have Amazon packages delivered at home instead of work, so some good has come of it. :mrgreen:
When its over and you are back at work dont get the "100 best facial cumshots of 2019" sent to your abode, many a man has fell by the wayside with that one. For me it was fishing gear that was deemed not required by her indoors but she must like me a bit as she spent £120 on a rather nice fishin/stroke floatation suit for my birthday. Is it my pay packet while still alive or me she is ring fencing.

NI-EX-MEDIC

War Hero
Small point but surely all types of shops have a logistics chain and even local shops can sell out of things. I have never heard of vending machines selling anything other than snacks, drinks, cigarettes, or intimate items. Can you really get some potatoes or a loaf of bread from one? Or some tea bags, or a bag of flour...
Lots of places in NI with egg vending machines and "free range" too, 30 large eggs for £4 and they are large and they are proper eggs with really yellow yolks.

Londo

LE
Lots of places in NI with egg vending machines and "free range" too, 30 large eggs for £4 and they are large and they are proper eggs with really yellow yolks.
Eggcellent

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ah, but are they Protestant eggs or Catholic eggs?