pandoras box

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smoojalooge, Feb 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a dilemma. Having split from my last girlfriend i met a girl in a bar a former night club dancer now a dental nurse on my camp. She is beautiful has great body, and a fantastic personality with a great sense of humour.

However there is a problem. She is ginger and Welsh I would send this to Shortfuse however is no longer playing agony aunt and i feel like satan has handed me pandora's ginger foxes p*ss smelling box, what should I do.

Many thanx smooj

2. Think of England!

3. two words... 'Ginger' and 'Welsh'

nuff said

4. 307

307 War Hero

how much of a ginge is she is she like the one from Girls Aloud who looked OK with it or pukka tnagerine head? Go for it but maybe commence Op Dye at best possible speed. At least drill her.

5. Get her to dye her hair and never speak, assuming that she has a Welsh accent. Problem solved.

Edited for being a bit thick.

6. it's at the could pass as strawberry blonde in the right light level

7. Smooj, we have discussed this. Well you typed I said NO, NO, NO alot...

Pay attention...YOU DO NOT EVER SHAG ANYONE GINGER!!!

They smell of twiglets and inevitably want to breed to continue their pathetic attempt at world domination.

Is it just me or is there more of them these days?

*mumbles* there should be laws against it...

8. Nothing a gag and turning out the lights cant solve.......

9. beautiful and ginger ?

Now I know this is a wind up!

10. no frighteningly true it's like hercules's 13th trial

11. Smooj

Look on the bright side.

In one fell swoop, you can get the ticks-in-boxes for ginger and Welsh. Saves you having to do them individually.

Bonus ball old son. Crack on.

12. Q1) Ginger from Girls Aloud, would you? Y=1, N=0.

Q2) Charlotte Church, Would you? Y=1, N=0.

Answer's in regard to Pandora.
    =0, no chance, stay away.
    =1, get drunk and go at her if you can get it up.
    =2, Shag her senseless and enjoy every second.

13. what the hell is wrong with you people.

gingita minjita is the way to go! id rather ave me red'ed than anything else given a choice, even if i did wake up in the middle of the night with her holding my still beating heart in front of my face!

14. You're shi*ting me, right? variety is the spice of life mate, get in there and fill your boots.
    I've travelled the rusty road of lurrrve a couple of times, and I never really noticed the aroma off pi$s and twiglets, but if you have a particularly well developed sense of smell, stick a bit of Vicks up your nose first.
    One thing ginger burds do seem to have in common is, THEY'RE ABSOFUCKINGLUTELYMENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously, if you do piss them off, either lock them in the shed or make up before going to bed, or you WILL wake up at 03.00 with a sharp pain in your groin, to find her crouching over you with a feral grin on her grid, and a pair of shears in her hands.
    8O :(