Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, May 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

This morning I woke up with a sore throat, a runny nose, a nasty cough and a headache.

This follows a night drinking a rather cheeky merlot.

Have I got Wine Fever?
  2. HANG on, I think you're OVER-reacting. Take two brufen and report for normal duties.

P.S. only poofs get flu. It's AIDS for weaklings and those who lack commitment.
  3. Unless it's manflu. Thats a whole different set of rules
  4. Have you come out in a rasher? Try calling NHS direct for info, I did but all I got was crackling.

I know, I know, I'm calling for a cab now.
  5. Must get my eyes checked. On first glance, I thought your post said you'd spent the night drinking a rather cheeky matelot!
  6. I have had it up to my phucking eye bawz with shoitey pig puns.

I hope all those who contract pig flu and die are cured. (Eh?! Eh?! Geddit, see what I did there? *Cured*)

Man, that pun was phucking shoite. But it should serve as an example of how boar-ing they all are. The crackling/rasher one has been trottered out four times now.
  7. You're a cheery fellow aren't you Doug, so good tempered and laid back... :roll:
  8. I know this one is a bit close to the 'knuckle' but apparently the symptoms of swine flu are sweating, excessive body odour and laziness. I think B&T has had swineflu that's gone unnoticed for years!
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I can live with the sweating, I sweat like a Para on an indecency charge.

Body Odour....... Only when I sweat out last nights Merlot.

Laziness. Yep.