Pancake day!

melted cheese

I trust you're going to daub a cross on your forehead tomorrow.

Lemon zest plus juice then loads of sugar sprinkled on.

Smoked Herring - well, I would have done had I made it to Dunkirk for the usual transvetite Herring throwing festival.

I thought it was Jif lemon day.

MMM I would second that but I forgot the brown sugar and pancakes - just have to settle for the rum 8O

From the conversations in chat over the last 10 minutes, I suspect that Liz the Nurse and I would have liked to have Mad Dog on pancakes. Or is that a big slab of concrete with some black nasty over her mouth and her fingers taped together so she can't type or write complete b ollocks?

The niceness doesn't start until midnight, I was merely trying it on for size earlier.

maple syrup on as many as Mrs RP can make.

Dale the snail said:
The niceness doesn't start until midnight, I was merely trying it on for size earlier.
NUT :wink:

Microwaved exploding saveloy with a hint of cinnamon and brandy, wrapped in a pancake and covered in yummy chocolate sauce and fresh cream.
Ah go on go on go on 8)

two with ham and cheese

one with the rhubarb equivalent of apple sauce (rhubarb sauce?)

two with lemon and sugar

Pancakes stuffed with salmon, prawn and scallops in a rich cheese sauce. Wife currently thinks I'm a good chap for cooking them for her.

MrsDarthspud said:
Dale the snail said:
NUT :wink:

Microwaved exploding saveloy with a hint of cinnamon and brandy, wrapped in a pancake and covered in yummy chocolate sauce and fresh cream.
Ah go on go on go on 8)
Lippy, I have til midnight. Slug rolls the sleeves up

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
krd Cookery 58
TheIronDuke Cookery 22
MoD_RSS Royal Navy 9