Pam 21 2007 edition

Discussion in 'ACF' started by Flyingrockdj, Mar 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Hello,
    Researching here, has everyone who needs one got a copy of PAM 21 2007 edition? Down to detachement level?

Or are they like rocking horse poo!

Let me know please.

2. If I remember correctly, all the detachments in my Coy received a copy of Pam 21 2007 on our February camp.

Regards
    OaO

3. There is an address in the old PAM 21 you can contact to get the ammendments. In the case of the 2007 PAM 21 that would be the whole PAM.

4. In a word No. Hardly surprising, it will probably turn up in time for amendment 6 to be added.

5. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

I have been told that Cadet forces will recive another (c) version. Is this so?

what are you supposed to do if you don't have a copy of the new one, take the old one to the Range/not shoot/go to prison if something goes
    wrong?

6. Tis so, this was asked and confirmed on a recent SA (M) 07 course I attended with the SASC, although God only knows when it will be released.

If you don't have a copy of the new one, I'd take advice from your local SASC rep in your Bde HQ, or G3.

Surely your Coy/Sqn/Bn HQ should hold copies?

7. Is this available on the intranet at all?

b_s

8. PAM21(C)?

Why wait? Make one yourself. The only bits pertinent to Cadet forces are Ch 1, 2 & 4 of the 2007 edition (So I am told)

I have been issued with the 2001 edition. How shoite is that?