PAM 2 and 3

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by kevz, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys/girls,

I am new to this Rumour Service. I need some serious help reference PAM 2 and 3. Basically i just got my joining instructions for JCLM which starts 15 nov, and been told i need to familiarize myself with:

PAM 2: Fieldcraft and Battle Lessons
    PAM 3: Infantry and PI Tactics

I have seen my training wing to see if they got any, but unfortunately not. I have also asked around but no one seems to have any.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

2. msr

msr LE

Have you looked on the intranet?

msr

3. Seconded by MSR - go to defence intranet then you want Army, and specifically the electronic battle box. Look for Inf publications and you will see on the left the list of Pam to read as documents. You could print them but be aware they will use a great deal of paper. Alternatively try other units training wings, most units will have some copies for temp loan.

Just a thought TDF...

4. thanx alot.

I'll try the intranet.
    Do those PAMS have info. about harbour areas, navigation by stars, water purification methods, etc. ?

5. msr

msr LE

6. Kool....thanks alot msr.

Hope this will help me prep my lessons as well for the JCLM.

7. if you can pm on monday i think ive got it to my stick but i think ive only got Pam 2

8. okay i will do.......thanx alot again guys for helping me out. Much appreciated.

9. Seriously, a training wing that doesn't even have those Pams? That's not good. And was your CoC no help either?

Good luck on the course.