Pam 10

Discussion in 'Armed Forces Redundancy Scheme 2010' started by squaddie710, Nov 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. any one here clued up with the pam 10 booting out of???

got told todday am gettin pam 10 discharge wid a year n 8 months left before me 22yr point!!! well pissed off!!:spiderman::spiderman::spiderman:
  2. Squaddie710, go and speak with your RCMO, he/she will guide you through the process of PAP10 fairly and accurately. treat them as friendly forces rather than anything other. They will support and advise your best course of action on PAP10. If you get no joy from them, then PM me and I will see what I can do.
  3. If you have access to the Defence Intranet, do a search for pulhheems (it won't recognise PAP10) and on the resulting list will be a link to the PAP 10 docs and appendixes.
  4. had the RCMO Interview on monday an it was her who said that it was goin ahead

i did as u said spk as if she were a friend an don't blame her @ all, @ the end of the day she has a job to do like everyone else in the forces. but she did say that i did have an option, as due to the nature of my MND she said after i get THE letter from APC, i shud ask for an employment bord thingy and tell em in no uncertain terms that am not happy with wot they doin.
  5. From what you're saying you really need to read PAP10 as there are set procedures your unit have to follow and something doesn't smell right. Besides, after serving more than 20 years it may be in your financial interest to receive an MD, check with your RAO.
  6. How do you get to your 22 year point and still use grammar and spelling like that?
  7. Cos he's a Tom and wants his RSM pension :)
  8. lol dixlexic so english speaking and spelling isn't me best point
  9. Are you able to give the reason for MND?
  10. not publicly nah
  11. Is it because you can only write like a 13yr old and not write in the Queens English?
  12. Are you MND perm or temp?
  13. @squaddie710, how have you got on mate? Are you any nearer to discharge? Got it coming my way soon!!
  14. Are you getting an MD pension? Somthing does not smell right here.