Palin thought Africa was a country

Yeah, but you have to admit she is cool and punk as fcuk!

PsyWar.Org said:
Well according to Fox News (spit) anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc&e

Take it with a pinch of salt, but she does come across as thick as a wale omelette.

And so does the reporter, what on earth is "knowledgability"!?
It sounds like McCain staffers are trying to put the blame on anyone but themselves. Considering that her state borders Canada and she has participated in many issues relating to transport, gas pipelnes etc it is extremely hard to believe she does not know about NAFTA.

Sophisticated U-row-trash.

You're all fools.

Is anyone else just a little bit disappointed that our chance of fighting in the third world war has been snatched away?

MotorMan said:
Is anyone else just a little bit disappointed that our chance of fighting in the third world war has been snatched away?
Oh I'm sure a trip to Darfur is now on the horizon.

I'd engage with you in banter mate but anybody with a real education knows that Ovid is far better... :wink:

During the run up to the election a US TV team went down Harlem and asked who would you vote for ?
All answered Obama.
They then asked do you think he made the right choice in his running mate Sarah Palin ?
All answered Yes .
I was told my American friends that down Harlem the Republicans where telling the man on the street if want to vote for Macain vote on Tuesday 4th, if you intend to vote Democrat then vote on Wednesday 5th.
john

MotorMan said:
I'd engage with you in banter mate but anybody with a real education knows that Ovid is far better... :wink:
Ovid was a fairy.

Virgil said:
MotorMan said:
Ovid was a fairy.
He's got a point, Ovid probably lifted quite a few tunics in his time. I prefer Horace or Catullus myself, but they were all toga tugging batty boys.

jonwilly said:
During the run up to the election a US TV team went down Harlem and asked who would you vote for ?
All answered Obama.
They then asked do you think he made the right choice in his running mate Sarah Palin ?
All answered Yes .
I was told my American friends that down Harlem the Republicans where telling the man on the street if want to vote for Macain vote on Tuesday 4th, if you intend to vote Democrat then vote on Wednesday 5th.
john
Have you got a link on this? I haven't been able to trace anything.

ashie said:
jonwilly said:
All answered Obama.
All answered Yes .
john
Have you got a link on this? I haven't been able to trace anything.
Your starting to sound like Sven. Not a good move. :)

South africa is a country maybe she got her words taken out of context by the media who hate republicans and milfs that have a filthy look in thier eyes and enjoy using firearms in bikinis.. sorry what was the question

cernunnos said:
Virgil said:
MotorMan said:
Ovid was a fairy.
He's got a point, Ovid probably lifted quite a few tunics in his time. I prefer Horace or Catullus myself, but they were all toga tugging batty boys.
Of all the authors I've read, Caesar was my favorite; his writing was very clear and in prose; none of that love elegy. Nepos was good too. The Metamorphoses are readable if you can forgive Ovid's excesses and some of the taller myths.

She looks like a scrawny librarian to me. Not appealing.

Anyway, she is the reason McCain lost. Initially his numbers got a boost as the septic republican zealots flooded to him (they did not trust or like him on his own), but then independent voters, whom he also needed, saw what a eejit she was, they deserted him. I think the thought of four more years of US being a world laughing stock was too much for them.

But McCain was caught between a rock and hard place, as he needed to win over two groups who are not natural bedfellows - the zealots and independents, to win.

KevinB said:

Anyway, she is the reason McCain lost. Initially his numbers got a boost as the septic republican zealots flooded to him (they did not trust or like him on his own), but then independent voters, whom he also needed, saw what a eejit she was, they deserted him. I think the thought of four more years of US being a world laughing stock was too much for them.

But McCain was caught between a rock and hard place, as he needed to win over two groups who are not natural bedfellows - the zealots and independents, to win.
McCain lost because he pandered and had no message (spoken in platitudes with no meaning, sense or comprehension)

McCain alienated the base years before, shit on them before during and after winning the nomination pandered to the "moderates" and lost.

Obama pandered to the far left (democrat base) moved more and more center of left and won.

Time to do to McCain that the VC didn't ... shot him in the head and leave him rot.

ctauch said:
KevinB said:

McCain lost because he pandered and had no message (spoken in platitudes with no meaning, sense or comprehension)

McCain alienated the base years before, shit on them before during and after winning the nomination pandered to the "moderates" and lost.

Obama pandered to the far left (democrat base) moved more and more center of left and won.

Time to do to McCain that the VC didn't ... shot him in the head and leave him rot.
I don't think that is the reason he lost - although he did speak in platitudes and seemed to lack energy. But many independents I know just would not vote for him after it became obvious Palin was so unsuited to be the potential Prez of US. They also questioned his judgement in picking such a person.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
supermatelot Films, Music and All Things Artsy 10
alib US 15
BiscuitsAB The NAAFI Bar 29