'Pale Rider'- will the Spanish Influenza resurface

Ok. Today is 2 Feb, 2018, and it is day of our victory in the largest and bloodiest battle in the history of warfire. There are 75 years past from the moment of capitulation of 3rd EU forces, cutted off in the Stalingrad.
Silence in the medias of 4-th Reigh is predictable, but even there are the last remains of clever guys.
Победа! Sieg! / Wende im Zweiten Weltkrieg: Vor 75 Jahren siegte die Rote Armee an der Wolga über die Wehrmacht. Die Bundesregierung will daran nicht erinnern (junge Welt)

Main reason to recall this battle in this thread is to recall major and minor mistakes of Europeans in this battle.
Basic mistakes and errors of Europeans are in their damaged DNA and corrupted culture and education. One of the most obviouse consequenses of this is an absolute ignorance. Result of this ignorance were decisions to attack Russia in summer and try to finish war before winter will came. They forgot that Russia is big, cold, with minor communications and with strong, clever and well-educated, well-motivated population. Poor bastards. Yes, it were and it is a fatal error try to attack Russia, but another mistake is try to attack Russia without understanding Russian ecosystems. Plains of Don and Volga are endemic by Tularemia, and this disease was well researched, medics were prepared and military personel was vaccinated. Paulus, as ordinary Western stupid didn't think about it. Crops because of battle were not harvested, mouses were multiplicated, and after start of cold weather - were migrated in the houses. Actually, Eurointegrators didn't even undrerstood by what they were affected. They wrote about 'pneumonia', they wrote about 'fewer' and 'weakness', but they didn't wrote about Tularemia...

So, @Fuchs66 , NBC-expert, 'B' for biology, I tell nothing about Reoviridae, about battle stemes of Kemerovo fever, rabdoviruses and so on. Let's duscuss about Medieval historia.
This one's English isn't as good as the others.

Last edited:
Ok. Today is 2 Feb, 2018, and it is day of our victory in the largest and bloodiest battle in the history of warfire. There are 75 years past from the moment of capitulation of 3rd EU forces, cutted off in the Stalingrad.
Silence in the medias of 4-th Reigh is predictable, but even there are the last remains of clever guys.
Победа! Sieg! / Wende im Zweiten Weltkrieg: Vor 75 Jahren siegte die Rote Armee an der Wolga über die Wehrmacht. Die Bundesregierung will daran nicht erinnern (junge Welt)

Main reason to recall this battle in this thread is to recall major and minor mistakes of Europeans in this battle.
Basic mistakes and errors of Europeans are in. ......blah blah blah.
Nobody here cares it’s dead Russians and Germans.
If it wasn’t for vast amounts of Western assistance you would still be fighting them somewhere around the Urals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
I know.
If it wasn’t for vast amounts of Western assistance you would still be fighting them somewhere around the Urals.
Actually Western help was near 3% from Soviet production, but small gifts preserve friendships.
But right now we discuss about other question - are modern Europeans good target for biological weapon?

I know.
Actually Western help was near 3% from Soviet production, but small gifts preserve friendships.
But right now we discuss about other question - are modern Europeans good target for biological weapon?
What like 3000 Spitfires from the UK, 375000 6x6 trucks from the US, the entire supply of sheet aluminium for your own aircraft industry and huge amounts of food (just small parts of the vast Western effort to help Russia survive).
You lying cnut.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
What like 3000 Spitfires from the UK, 375000 6x6 trucks from the US, the entire supply of sheet aluminium for your own aircraft industry and huge amounts of food (just small parts of the vast Western effort to help Russia survive).
Thank you, of course. You did all what you was possible (by material, intellectual and moral abilities) to do. And yes, not all of sended, was delivered. But really USSR prodiction in the years of war was:
Tanks and SPGs - 105,251 units;
Artillery more than 37mm - 516,648;
Mortars - 351,800;
Machine guns - 1,477,400;
Military trucks - 265,600;
Planes (all types) - 157,261;
Fighters - 63,087;
Attack aircrafts - 37,549;
Bombers - 21,116;
Cruisers - 2;
Destroyers - 25;
Submarines - 52;
Etc...

Your help was very important for us, but for this help we paid with our blood, gold and allow you to get half of non-Russian Europe. If you didn't help us, our losses would be more seriouse, but trophies would be more seriouse, too.

Thank you, of course. You did all what you was possible (by material, intellectual and moral abilities) to do. And yes, not all of sended, was delivered. But really USSR prodiction in the years of war was:
Tanks and SPGs - 105,251 units;
Artillery more than 37mm - 516,648;
Mortars - 351,800;
Machine guns - 1,477,400;
Military trucks - 265,600;
Planes (all types) - 157,261;
Fighters - 63,087;
Attack aircrafts - 37,549;
Bombers - 21,116;
Cruisers - 2;
Destroyers - 25;
Submarines - 52;
Etc...

Your help was very important for us, but for this help we paid with our blood, gold and allow you to get half of non-Russian Europe. If you didn't help us, our losses would be more seriouse, but trophies would be more seriouse, too.
I love it that you’re so brainwashed that you don’t even know your own history about WW2 and have to rely on foreigners to educate you.
One small example the figures you quote for Russian aircraft production. None of that would have happened without the USA supplying ALL of the sheet aluminium required.
I just can’t stop laughing at you

It’s even funnier that you are now backtracking from your previous position because you realise you have been caught out

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
One small example the figures you quote for Russian aircraft production. None of that would have happened without the USA supplying ALL of the sheet aluminium required.
Laughing without a reason is a symptom of psychic disease. Visit your doctor.
First of all, alluminium was very important, but not all types of planes were used it. LaGG-3, La-5, La-7 were wooden because of alluminum deficite. Also, there was our own alluminium production, for example, in 1945, only Urals alluminium plant (one of three active), produced 71,5 kt of it.
Yes, your 302 kt (total for war) was very important for us, but even France, that we allow you to conquere cost much more.

First of all, alluminium was very important, but not all types of planes were used it. LaGG-3, La-5, La-7 were wooden because of alluminum deficite. Also, there was our own alluminium production, for example, in 1945, only Urals alluminium plant (one of three active), produced 71,5 kt of it.
Yes, your 302 kt (total for war) was very important for us, but even France, that we allow you to conquere cost much more.
You provide the reason every time you post

We shouldn't have botherd you obviously didn't need the help. Several of my family were lost in the PQ convoys and in Normandy and after.
We should have stayed at home.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
We shouldn't have botherd you obviously didn't need the help.
Your help was very useful. Thank you a lot. We didn't lost the war without your help, but it allow us to win with lower losses.

Several of my family were lost in the PQ convoys and in Normandy and after.
We should have stayed at home.
They died as heroes, every their death save thousands of Russian, Ukrainian, Estonian, Latvian, Kazahks and other Soviet lives. We are very grateful for this. I hope, there are some modern Brits who can fight as their heroic ancestors against European Neo-Nazi regimes.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
Enough off topic.
Get back to telling us how Russians are ubermenschen who are resistant to all strains of influenza
Ok. Did you read "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies" by Jared Diamond? There are some funny mistakes, bu he is clever enough (for Septic, of course) and this book is rather interesting.

Enough off topic.
Get back to telling us how Russians are ubermenschen who are resistant to all strains of influenza
Ok. Did you read "Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies" by Jared Diamond? There are some funny mistakes, bu he is clever enough (for Septic, of course) and this book is rather interesting.
I have the book on a shelf somewhere at home but never bothered to read it. As you recommended it I definitely won’t waste my valuable time on it

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have the book on a shelf somewhere at home but never bothered to read it. As you recommended it I definitely won’t waste my valuable time on it
In my humble opinion, reading books allow more effective discussion, and as result, save time of all members.

More worrying is his mindset that we got more of Europe than they did.... Always thought it was about freeing countries not gaining land ....... Oh wait! were talking about the Russian here who's Mother Goosesteps of territorial acquisition goes back as far as the 19th century 'Great Game'

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
More worrying is his mindset that we got more of Europe than they did.... Always thought it was about freeing countries not gaining land .......
You was wrong. Septic occupation of West Europe is a fact. Recognision of the fact is the first step to become really free.

Latest Threads