Pakistan Police Academy Attacked

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pork_Pie, Mar 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC Story

2. So how long does Pakistan have left before total melt down

1 month, 6 months a year or will the US n A step in before the nukes go rogue.

3. msr

msr LE

Presumably they have all the nuclear sites targetted? I just wonder what they will strike with?

msr

4. They need Musharraf back, at least he kept order to some degree, this current leader was swept to power on a wave of emotion after the Benazir bhutto assassination, as always when people think with their hearts rather then their heads it turns out badly...What the h*ll can you do about it though? if it became necessary to destroy their nuclear facilities , you'd have to be fcuking sure we got them all in the first strike, otherwise who knows what the retaliation could be? Trying to go in on the ground and occupy the place would be unfeasible without several million troops we don't have, and even then would be very bl00dy and difficult...

5. Retaken:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7971993.stm

6. Who'd be a policeman in Pakistan? It's a marvel they can get anyone to volunteer. Hats off, lads. Shabash.

7. Mmm!

Attached Files:

8. The day Pakistan is attacked the "No Whites" signs would go back up in parts of Birmingham and it would kick off at least here anyway. Chapattis everywhere they'll be.

9. Darn, I only looked at this thread because I thought it was about a critical response to the latest in that long line of "comedy gold" films featuring the antics of dysfunctional LAPD cops!

10. I wonder if that black fella from the films can do the sound effects of an F-16? It's not like his machine-gun impression will have any effect in Peshawar...

11. Local News is reporting the following:

12. Other news is reporting that Police in Paktia was also targetted today.

I wonder if the meeting round the rug in Wazaristan went somewhat like this last month:

"You go that way, i'll go that way and lets do in the each others rozzers"

These evil muftis, what are they like?