Pakistan - bit of a knife edge

it´s worse than I thought then, they sentenced her to death for that and now they are rioting because she has been released?

Let them have a civil war. Meanwhile next door in India, they have their problems but not in the same league or scale as this. It´s Islam, a ridiculous, supremacist, dangerous ideology.

As few as 2 years ago I was on the fence about Islam and the constant stream of migrants bringing their ideology with them, I did not really mind but it now reaches the tipping point and I want it stopped in this country. I would support this girls asylum application to the UK but would she be safe from them here? Most of the UK Muslim community are from Pakistan and they don´t appear to have left that baggage behind when they started a new life.

I was reading about the huge problem with Pakistani inbreeding in the UK, they are marrying their cousins here and it has resulted in kids with pakistani parents making up about 30% of the children born with genetic defects (and other weird problems associated with inbreeding).

First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children
Again, perhaps you could point this out to the gang of islamic arselickers over in the "hole". :)

Again, perhaps you could point this out to the gang of islamic arselickers over in the "hole". :)
I wouldn't use the language you use, but cutting through the bull certainly wakes people up...
The hole is populated mostly with his mortal enemies and in the white heat of fighting the fight, they have lost touch with reality of who the enemy really is.

It's a bit shouty but this shows how the *peaceful, misunderstood and benign* hardliners in Pakistan reacted to the news that blasphemy charges were scrapped.

*Knuckle dragging cavemen
Genuinely interested to hear what those people thought they were doing. How could any of them say, without suddenly feeling foolish, that they did all that because some girl drank water before waiting for a muslim man to drink first.

If that really is the reason then we might as well just kill them all now, they are of no value to the human race.

And cancel the huge amount of ""aid"" we give them too, they give it all back to these degenerates in prepaid debit cards.

Genuinely interested to hear what those people thought they were doing. How could any of them say, without suddenly feeling foolish, that they did all that because some girl drank water before waiting for a muslim man to drink first.

If that really is the reason then we might as well just kill them all now, they are of no value to the human race.

And cancel the huge amount of ""aid"" we give them too, they give it all back to these degenerates in prepaid debit cards.
How dare you, think of the rich in these countries without our aid to feed on.

Latest Threads