Pakistan Army threatens to reduce ties with the US after Bin laden raid

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by gizmo17, May 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sky news are reporting the Pakistan army have anounced they will be reveiwing ties with the us after the Bin laden raid.

2. Are they activating their sleeper cells?

Q

3. No more milk on New Years' Day, then.

4. does that mean Bin Ladens successor can stay inside the academy ?

5. I think Pakistan would make a great area for the rest of the world to practice their decontamination skills.

6. Well they have had the 18 Billion Dollars from the US for looking after, ops sorry looking for Bin Liner So I suppose they don't need any more cash.

Well for now anyway. Cos if they do the can always play the wild Nuc card

Like last time

And the time before:)

7. will they also be reviewing their ties with the British populace?

8. But how will the Pakistani's be able to afford their massive army and their on going paranoid fancy that the Indians are secretly out to get them? They might even have to cut their funding of terrorist groups or is that ringfenced?

9. I couldn't agree more. Self-serving lazy thieving untrustworthy fanatical hypocrites.

We should probably ask for our £680 million in aid back, seeing as the likelihood of them actually fighting terrorism is slim to none. It serves their state desires too well to quash it, the odd VBIED and Bn level sweep through the NWFP is definitely worth the billions of Greenbacks that Uncle Sam sends over every year.

10. They even dropped the ball on this as well. The US had already carried out their review last Friday!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I imagine its just hot air to appease those that aren't impressed with the US wandering slotting the prick and wandering off again.

They'll be sucking Obama off with their hands out in a month or so.

12. That is quite an odd image. Will they be flapping their hands as well?

13. Remind me why we give a nuclear power £680 million again please? Can we not have a referendum to vote to stop ALL aid?

14. I say we invade Pakistan...always fancied going there...and they have beaches.

15. Cutting ties with Pakistan is like not sending ian huntly a Christmas card.

No ties, no aid.