Paisleys answer

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chokinthechicken, Mar 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you think The Rev's answer to power sharing will be.?

OVER MY DEAD BODY, me thinks. :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

CTC

2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Oh please.

3. THIS AGREEMENT IS THE GREATEST BETRAYAL OF THE UNIONIST PEOPLE!

IT'S AGAINST GOD, AND AGAINST ULSTER!

I SAY NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!

4. The unfortunate thing is, when we look at our neighbours who are of different religion, almost two thirds of them who voted did so for a party who either are or were, terrorists and murderers......... or actively support them and their actions.
    Lets not criticise Big Ian too hastily, would Gollum Empey be any better for Northern Ireland?

5. The Rev is a c*nt but I will give him credit for at least sticking to his principles over the last 40 odd years unlike a lot of the other weasels that have come and gone.

6. ULSTER SAYS NO!

But the man from Del Monte - he says yes

7. For over 40 years the Rev has been at the forefront of protecting the British front line agaionst terrorism by standing toe to toe with the fookers. Why have they not topped him, because they know he holds more sway over the British of N.I. than any mainland muppet.

He is a very clever politician and although the past he has said some ludicrous things he is a better bet as first minister than Gerry. Or am I getting the distinct impression that the "English" are trying to completely wash there hands of the Oirish problem they created?

Oh how memories can be so choosey!

8. Paisley has been the only individual political leader who has had the guts to hold Sinn Fein to account.

It is ironic that the man who was most against the 'Good Friday Agreement' (apart from me ) is the one to save it. Therein lies the fallacy of the process.

Where are all the mindless bandwagon jumping tossers now?

9. [​IMG]

ULSTER STILL SAYS NO!

10. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Brilliant politician, I hope he sees in a policy where his party is able to compromise even if it with terrorist cnuts like adams.
    :brilsmurf:

11. The man is a grade A chopper.

Just like Adams and McGuinness.

I got an Ian Paisley Calendar recently. It's got January, February, MARCH, MARCH, MARCH

I'll get me coat

12. They tried to make me go to Stormont,
    But I said no, no, no

13. Which part of this self appointed Reverend and raving lunatic indicates that he is a brilliant politician ??

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Problem is it does'nt matter who wins what over here.Gerry & Martin have won.No matter what happens they always get there way & always will do,thanks to el presedente.

15. The good Rev must say NO.