Paisley and Maginness Fall Out...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TangoZeroAlpha, May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. By the reckoning of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", McGuinness will soon have some VERY strange bed-fellows...
  2. Would that be Ian Paisley Jnr, the Equal Opportunities Minister at Stormont

dont ya just love the folks on the hill?
  3. I don't agree with what bum bandits do either, but I'm glad there are plenty of them around, it cuts down the competition for the Totty!

Also when the Govt made banditry legal I was quite relieved, I had thought they where going to make it compulsary! boom boom.
    (or should that be bum,bum?)
  4. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

The sadness is that there are "women" on the "other side" as well, which restores the ratio. :roll:
  5. You are of course absolutely right, but it was really only a mischevious comment, probably the euphoric effect of getting home from another day of toil, was on my way to the spotting thread to see what treats await!
  6. Fuss over nothing, I along with many find homosexuality disgusting.

Legislating against discrimination is one thing, but you cannot change people's fundamental views and beliefs, nor should you.
  7. Hmm...I wonder where Jnr gets his bigotry from :roll:

I'm sure his father said something about burning homosexuals in the 80's, when HIV / AIDS became front page news.
  8. I reckon Senior is a closet homosexual, currently trying desperately to divert public attention away from his latent longings for Adams and MacGuinness - whilst discreetly giving them the 'come on', out of range of the cameras, during official functions.
  9. The headline of this topic frightened me, I thought for some terrible moment it might reflect badly on Bliar's legacy. Phew! That was close.
  10. "Bigotry", eh? I've had many a tense session on the ol' IBM arguing the case that one man's Bigotry was another's Principled Opinion...

I shan't here. Too old for tension now.
  11. Darn it, I was hoping from the thread title that they had fallen out of something quite high onto something hard and sharp and were dying slowly in extreme pain.
  12. i think the key word is tolerance. you can have a principled opinion - and stubbornly cling to it - whilst tolerating others' opinions and beliefs.

whereas a bigot is completely intolerant of any other opinion / stance.
  13. Perhaps Martin just likes a bit of Navy Cake now and again?
  14. Sounds like the average Guardian Leader writer/columnist, then. And me after Happy Hour.