Paintball tank

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RRFHASBEEN, Oct 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Deploy a squadron of these little beauties to Iraq and the 'Stan - ought to keep the 'non-lethal weapons' brigade at the UN happy.

Attached Files:

2. 9 grand? B*llocks. Oh well, there's always next Christmas.

Edited to add: Walting paintball kit invented by an ex-crab. Quel suprise.
  3. Strip off all the walt stuff and that thing would be great. Would kick the shit out of quad biking.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That's pretty sexy, especially if you can take it to parties.

Mind you, the ex-crab obviously has too much time on his hands, too much money, and no friends.
  5. I've said it before that if we were to genetically engineer super tough midgets then we could save a fortune, this 'tank' could be the way ahead. Imagine the size we could make tanks, ships and planes if the crew were all ex willy wonka employees. how many paras could you fit into a herc if it was able to be a double decker? obviously we'll have to issue them stilts for when they have hit the ground or they'll take forever to get anywhere.

3 foot tall soldiers would be harder to hit, and we could buy their combats from mothercare and BHS.
  6. He's got something there you know....... 8O
  7. Perhaps. But Paintball site owners should lap them up:

1) charge the sad punters a fortune for hire

2) stick trigger happy clown in

3) smile as they spew forth 900 expensive paintballs per minute.

4) laugh on way to bank
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

mmmm, well spotted. Anything that turns a bit of folding is a good thing, and it's got to be better than selling small girls. I need a change.
  9. Isn't this the latest incarnation of FRES?
  10. :lol: :lol: Fifty of then would stuff the Taliban, they would run to the Kahzi fastonly to be spattered by pig blood paint game over :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Isn't that why we still have Gurkhas? (Midgets would cost more too.)
  12. How much can a mini me eat? How many can you fit into a landrover? They wouldn't need rooms that are 7 feet tall, so all the blocks could be made 4 foot tall, the early learning centre could supply tables and chairs..

All 3 armed forces are becoming smaller, why not the personnel too?
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Might have to re-name the units though. 'Maddie's Mercenaries'?

Obviously, the Guards would be a bit pissed, but we could save them for their real job; standing still for long periods of time.
    We could bring back some of the Scottish Regiments, they were usually vertically challenged, as were DLI and Northumberland Fusiliers. (bred for mining, y'know).
    Instead of Regiments of Foot, we could have Regimnets of Half a Foot.
  14. Hmmm....I can see it now - the Queen's Own Hobbits or Royal Dragoon Dwarves.