Paintball imams spread militancy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Random_Task, Sep 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Activity days are 'front' to recruit young Muslims

Times Link

2. Excellent!! at last a role for the paint ball walts, shadowing all Asian players!
  3. Does it not stain the beards somewhat? :wink:
  4. Quote from the times story:-

"But the men who pursued each other last Sunday morning through the wooded grounds of Delta Force’s paintballing park near Congleton, Cheshire, had little in common with the stag parties and company teams nearby"

I'm suprised the Commision for Racial (in) Equality didnt demand the debauched stag do and greedy western company teams kicked off the site, so's not to offend the friendly intergrationaly minded muslims during their paintball jihad.
  5. I've been to that site many moons ago, usually its just full of fat student walts.
  6. I reckon we should send an ARRSE contingent to thier next recruiting event... sorry.. paintball game. Dont forget to frezze the paint balls overnight tho lads. Or failing that bring our own guns along.

7. If this group is encrouraging them not vote, it seems that democracy is a wasted right on them. and they should have their residency revoked.

If they dont like democracy they can go and live in a dicatorship maybe Iran or Pakistan?
  8. I feel sorry for them or at least a few of them.

Some had to travel there in an ASTRA.