Painkillers cause headache???

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by johncharles, Mar 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello guys, I am Charles. I use to take a lot of medicine without prescription. Suddenly I felt that I am under some problem, because I cant stop taking medicine I felt that “ without medicine I cant live”. That’s how I went in to the addiction of medicine.
    Many people don’t realize that most prescription painkillers are opiate-based. Opiates are “time release” drugs that are generally prescribed for pain. Opiates include prescription medication such as Vicodin, Hydrocodone, OxyContin, Codeine, Fentanyl, Methadone, Morphine and the opiate street equal, Heroin.
    Synergy provides individual, effective and affordable Prescription Medication Treatment Program in 30, 60, 90-day and 6 month residential treatment programs. Only when the whole person is treated – not just the symptoms but the underlying causes – can recovery begin. Prescription Medication Abuse Treatment.
  3. Plumbo Pendulitis
  4. Persistent pain is great, it means I feel no guilt for my truculent disposition.
  5. :D

Attached Files:

6. Hello. My name is Geek, and take prescription drugs in order to blot out the mindless trollings of Americans who want to cuddle the fcuking planet all the time. I like prescription drugs, they are relatively safe, and combat almost all of my common ailments, (Warts, scabs strange stinging sensations when I pee), without side effects. If I were to opt to stop using these highly addictive subsatances, I would go and see my doctor, not some quack clinic who would charge me the equivelent of the national debt of Ecuador in order to be hugged and patronised on a daily basis. So be a good lad and take your gratuitous advertising campaign elsewhere. Or if you want to discuss this matter further you can call my Toll-Free Number

Thanks for listening, and remember Jesus loves you but everyone else thinks you're a cnut!
  7. OK what the hell is this all about and why is it on the INT Corp site? Johncharles just advertising or what.