pain left mid back any ideas

Sounds like you have synpharyngitic glomerulonephritis.

Nice to have known you.

Cue frantic googling :)

C

cloudbuster

Whatever our professional diagnosis, I wouldn't start reading any big books............

Arrse_onist

War Hero
Heres a stab in the dark - you may have pulled an intercostal muscle between your ribs at our back. Does it twinge with a deep breath? or manipulation of your ribcage?

Heres a stab in the dark - you may have pulled an intercostal muscle between your ribs at our back. Does it twinge with a deep breath? or manipulation of your ribcage?
no, it just randomly occurs every once in a while but thanks for one of the mature comments

no, it just randomly occurs every once in a while but thanks for one of the mature comments
You posted on THIS site and expected serious answers? :shock:

HHH

GCM
Mature comments, if you were anyway mature yourself you would know what a stupid question you asked.
There is only one way to find out what's wrong with your back and that is go to a doctor, not a website nor a mate nor a bloke in the pub, but a Doctor!!

That could be anything from muscle spasm through trapped wind all the way into kidney stones....away to the Dr with you! He's the clever chap with the cold hands who examines people and sends them for tests and stuff......weird idea i know but it seems to work!!
What's 'immature' about my advice? You ask for a diagnosis on here and expect maturity???

Latest Threads