Pain at top of leg/groin area?

Recently after coming back from a run as soon as I stop an start to warm down I get a sharp pain at the top of my thigh wheneve I lift my leg or when I even walk. Any ideas what this could be anyone an how I can stop it happenin? Cheers lads

rg1991 said:
Recently after coming back from a run as soon as I stop an start to warm down I get a sharp pain at the top of my thigh wheneve I lift my leg or when I even walk. Any ideas what this could be anyone an how I can stop it happenin? Cheers lads
Didn't realise this website was now a Doctors surgery?

Maybe asking a medical professional would be the first port of call instead of the internet?

(You have no idea who is giving you advice on here. At least the people in a clinic have a nice badge saying they are). Just a thought. :roll:

rg1991 said:
you've got your knob caught in your knicker elastic, and you've broken a heel on your stilettos.

I'd advise double amputation, being the affected leg and your head to stop you asking f ucking strangers on the internet something better asked of a medical professional

Hope this helps.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
rg1991 said:
Didn't realise this website was now a Doctors surgery?

Maybe asking a medical professional would be the first port of call instead of the internet?

(You have no idea who is giving you advice on here. At least the people in a clinic have a nice badge saying they are). Just a thought. :roll:
Depending on the severity of said injury, I would probably do this first.

Latest Threads