Paging Mr Bane.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Given MrBane's current situation, I find this thread and the thread title wholly crass.

Given MrBane's current situation, I find this thread and the thread title wholly crass.
For those of us that have no idea about MrBane's situation beyond him not posting is there anything you can share?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
For those of us that have no idea about MrBane's situation beyond him not posting is there anything you can share?
He ran his fingers through a bandsaw while changing a light bulb.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The what?
Is that like a thingymebob?
On the cheap wanky DIY tools, the screwdriver bit is usually retained in the hexagonal shaft by a magnet
however with the advent of impact drivers, the bits now have a ring machined into them, and you either pull or push the serrated section of the chuck or bit holder to release it
1585172234983.png

On the cheap wanky DIY tools, the screwdriver bit is usually retained in the hexagonal shaft by a magnet
however with the advent of impact drivers, the bits now have a ring machined into them, and you either pull or push the serrated section of the chuck or bit holder to release it
View attachment 459662
I do not possess an impact driver.
I have no need to remove and replace car wheels like a demented F1 pit crew member.

Are they like.......... THEM?
Bosch not a bad tool, my 2 piece hammer drill, and impact driver does the job, the De Walt all right for the smaller jobs, a bit overpriced ,but I didn't pay for it. For the really big jobs, my mains Hilti, (110V) the rolls Royce of drills. I have several other smaller stuff, mainly for DIY around the house, I have about 6 battery drills, of various sizes, and a couple of mains ones, and other assorted power tools.

I do not possess an impact driver.
I have no need to remove and replace car wheels like a demented F1 pit crew member.
My BIL has a cordless impact driver, he has a cordless drill too, but the impact driver is his go-to tool. Screws into chipboard, self tappers into plastic and steel sheet, plastic fittings to plasterboard-all fall prey to the mighty impact driver... Typical Oxford graduate...

My BIL has a cordless impact driver, he has a cordless drill too, but the impact driver is his go-to tool. Screws into chipboard, self tappers into plastic and steel sheet, plastic fittings to plasterboard-all fall prey to the mighty impact driver... Typical Oxford graduate...
It is a wonder of science.

Latest Threads