Pages slow to load?

Is anyone else having problems with Arrse pages loading slowly?

I’ve tried a few other websites and pages load quickly but Arrse pages are taking their time? :?

It may just be my machine, my ‘tinterweb or even me and it is Fri 13th after all? :D

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Mine is slow, and has been getting slower over the past week or so.

I put it down to the large number of people who think it's big, clever or funny to put several moving pictures in their sig blocks. I thought the slowness was due to searching for and loading them.

If I'm right, maybe the COs could consider a choice of switching them off?

Phew! Thought I was being a techno - biff...well..more than usual :) Very slow...is the site feeling "end of week-ish"?

Sgt.Slingsby said:
I guess the COs monitor this Forum?
Has anyone pinged them?
ping the COs
how very dare you sir!

slow for me too
thought it was the network i was mismanaging here
glad its not
phew!

Not only slow but completly failing to connect one in three times. Still connecting to other sites at normal speeds.

Email sent to Arrse admin. Thanks to all above for confirmation. :D

Yea they are slow to load for me as well and I am trying to find an old thread and its doing my swede

I nearly had a mate come round to fix my computer... thats saved me a few beers!

Dont know if this happens to anyone else but when i log out of arrse my laptop freezes and doesnt respond and switched off twice when logging out yesterday. New laptop so should it be happening?

blue-sophist said:
Running absolutely normal here now - was agonising half an hour ago, to the point of D E A D

Maybe the elastic band has been wound up now?

Seems to be coming and going, one minute ok then nothing for 5 min

Also seems to flick onto a very wierd page set-up when I try to move between threads or say that the page is unavailable.

took 2 mins to load this page :?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mine is slower than Wizzyshootingshit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bovvy ARRSE: Site Issues 10
bovvy Gaming and Software 6
tattooedlady ARRSE: Site Issues 12