• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Page Visits

I joined ARRSE in Sep 2003.

I looked at 'My profile' today and apparently I've had 216 page visitors since I joined.

That's an average of 0.07 visitors per day - I've just done the sums because I'm bored.

Has anyone got a worse 'Years served on ARRSE' v 'Visitors to Page' ratio than that?

I'm fucking dull but the ARRSERs looking at my page must be fucking suicidal...

Leave your stats here...

I keep getting asked that. No one takes my posts seriously??

One day I will let you know the name of the film that she puts her top on like that. Shit film made better by this scene.

I reckon some perv ARRSEr will be along any time soon to let you all know anyway...

SS, just beat you (in terms of sadness). 181 in 2608 days so 0.069. If we take it to 3 decimal places, maybe you are better. Sounds very sad, but I have kind of drifted in and out over the years.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer

One day I will let you know the name of the film that she puts her top on like that. Shit film made better by this scene.

I reckon some perv ARRSEr will be along any time soon to let you all know anyway...
I think you should post on every thread on Arrse.
Because you have informed and genuinely interseting opionions of course.

Click on 'My Profile' - (once you're logged in obviously).

Scroll down. On the left hand side you will see 'Recent Visitors'.

Indulge. See how unpopular you are....

Her name is Alice Eve. The very fine daughter of Trevor Eve. I Beleive.

Get back on the 'Stats' people!

Fuck sakes... I'll delete here otherwise. I knew you bores would be more interested in my signature block than what really matters.

STATS....!!

You unpopular boring bastards.

Here's a montage from the film showing her ample knorkage.

Arguably, the best frontage I've ever seen.

[video]http://www.nokenny.com/alice-eve-nue-crossing-over.html[/video]

Fuck your stats,her tits are brill.

I've had some visits on my page,but not (did I mention her norks are fuckin ace?) bright enough to (ace knockers she has) work it out my(Cor blimey what a set of melons)self.

171 muckers, 4911 visits, and just over 530 likes.

I'm not even that fucking interesting and spend most of my time in the buff or bed.

I make a mean Yorkshire Pudding though.

Latest Threads