Page, Plant, Jones and.... Bonham

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by 762baynet, Sep 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those who are interested the boys will be back together (apparently) after a 19yr break from live performances. The Bonham element being frovided by Jason, not John for obvious reasons....
  2. Your ideas intrigue me and i wish to learn more. Link me, link me in the face!
  3. Tickets are on sale today!
  4. Apparently Zep will be playing at the 02 Arena in Nov! WIll try to get ticket details and link for those who are interested...
  5. Yup, November 26th at the O2 Arena.

Website is down due to 'capacity issues' what a surprise. Every Zep junky on the planet (and beyond) will be trying to get there.

Tickets are £125 and will be allocated on a ballot basis, like that LiveEarth thing.

I finish a two week course courtesy of the RAF on the 25th. What's the odds on me booking the 26th off with my civvy employer....
  6. Sparky, what did your last staff officer die of? The link you require should be as obvious as the nose on your face.

I'll be deployed and the tickets will be dist'ed by ballot anyway. Bollox! One part of me says no-one under forty should be allowed to bid, another says let the kids see and hear what a proper band look and sound like in the flesh. They'll never look at Franz Ferdinand again.

I'll have to content myself with the DVD that will surely follow.
  7. Top news. I'd love to see 'Smoke on the water live'.
  8. Managed to get on the O2 website for about thirty seconds.....

Ballot will have dedicated website.

Allocation limited to two tickets per household.

Proceeds going to a charity of some kind.
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Dont bother buying these tickets then...
  10. Ha fcukin' ha.

I hear the Macanns are babysitting you tonight.

11. .

That was too easy.
  12. Could be time to dust off that copy of 'Hammer of the Gods' to get in the mood. Excellent read for those that havent yet.
  13. The news is that the site immediately crashed!

I saw them many years ago - more than I care to remember, so I might just be interested!

I wonder if the girl I took last time is still free?

14. Got onto the site in the early hours.

Simple enough process, just got to wait until October 1st to see whether I've won tickets.

Can't bloody wait....
  15. Looks as if I may have dipped then as I couldnt find the gig listed. Bummer!