• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Page, Plant, Jones and.... Bonham

For those who are interested the boys will be back together (apparently) after a 19yr break from live performances. The Bonham element being frovided by Jason, not John for obvious reasons....

Yup, November 26th at the O2 Arena.

Website is down due to 'capacity issues' what a surprise. Every Zep junky on the planet (and beyond) will be trying to get there.

Tickets are £125 and will be allocated on a ballot basis, like that LiveEarth thing.

I finish a two week course courtesy of the RAF on the 25th. What's the odds on me booking the 26th off with my civvy employer....

Sparky, what did your last staff officer die of? The link you require should be as obvious as the nose on your face.

I'll be deployed and the tickets will be dist'ed by ballot anyway. Bollox! One part of me says no-one under forty should be allowed to bid, another says let the kids see and hear what a proper band look and sound like in the flesh. They'll never look at Franz Ferdinand again.

I'll have to content myself with the DVD that will surely follow.

Managed to get on the O2 website for about thirty seconds.....

Ballot will have dedicated website.

Allocation limited to two tickets per household.

Proceeds going to a charity of some kind.

The news is that the site immediately crashed!

I saw them many years ago - more than I care to remember, so I might just be interested!

I wonder if the girl I took last time is still free?

Litotes

Got onto the site in the early hours.

Simple enough process, just got to wait until October 1st to see whether I've won tickets.

Can't bloody wait....

Seems that your very kind offer may be in vain - pre-register option just pulls up a blank screen now.

Possibly something to do with the 9 squillion touts trying to bag them before retiring to a private island with the proceeds....

Latest Threads