Page boy uniform

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by theblindking, May 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any one know of any companies that hire out mini uniforms? the mrs is wanting number 1s for a 4 year old and the internet is suprisingly sparse on the subject . Failing that a reasonable tailor who could knock a set up from scratch would do.
    Cheers in advance.

2. Would that make him the youngest walt ever :p Have you tryed Goldings?

3. No, that would be me (dressed up as a Green Jacket aged 3), and I just tried googling Goldmans with no luck - where are they based?

4. Goldings

St Albans

5. You must have read my message quick, I edited it pretty quickly after I realised Id put Goldmans.

6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

I've seen two sets of mini No 1's in the Garrison Tailors Aborfield. Don't have contact details but he is a civvy company and hires stuff out.

7. Gleaming. Cheers chaps.

8. I used Mr Hill for my wedding in 07 for a page boy uniform. He puts your regt'l buttons on, your ribbons as well and badges of rank if you want them. I hired a mini set, a set for my best man, and had mine altered for £100.

Quality work.

9. I think you should ensure that your page boy outranks everyone in attendance at the wedding, You could make him a Brigadier

10. Failing that there is an RMP twat at Sennelager who looks about 4 years old - just loves his speed gun!!

11. I look about 6 Actually, What has a speed gun got to do with a paige boy and number 1s?

12. Not a single thing... he's obviously still stinging over the ticket he got, and bringing it all up again in a thread about wedding clothes (ffs) and putting down the nasty little police boy makes him feel better.
    Toadie want a cuddle?

13. [align=center] :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: [/align]