Page 4 of the Sun today

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BBear, Aug 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Gents, bit of a random one.

I'm away on holiday and have been sent a bit of a cryptic message pertaining to whats on page 4 of the Sun today - can anyone help me out with what's on there?? I've tried to get it online but whilst the article may be on there it isn't presented in the same format/order as on paper. Where I am doesn't have ready access to that fine bastion of journalistic integrity...

Thanks in advance
  2. msr

msr LE

Can you not just ask them to send you a link?
  3. Nope. It's easier to bug others on ARRSE to run around like gofers on his behalf than admit to a mate that he doesn't understand the original message.

Pride before common sense.

Just tell your mate you're on holiday and don't have a clue what (s)he's on about. Simples!
  4. If its the Sun then will most likely be about Big brother, Jordan, X factor or somesuch so i wouldnt bother yourself with it
  5. Never get past page 3 myself!
  6. It might be the reward for the killer of the WWII vet
  7. Yyyaaaaawwwnnnnnnnnssss!!!.....fuk sake.
  8. It's probably about that fat munter who pissed on a War Memorial.....
  9. Perhaps the chick on page 3 has got such big tits they had to utilise page 4 as well to show them in all their resplendent glory.
    If that's not the case then it's something they should consider.
  10. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Roger! Thanks all, especially the guys who obviously didn't get past page 3! Good men! Have discovered what it was though, all part of a vaguely waltish wind up.

For those who are interested, it was about the apparent immenent disbandment of 23 Sas.

When all you want is to know what the story is on a paper when your mate's being a ******, happiness is a cigar named hamlet. That line might be due to free cocktails...!
  11. I preferred my big tits theory
  12. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

I have to say i'd have preferred the big tits theory too. Although there are plenty outside!
  13. I would have thought it was being lost because there's hardly anybody left in it....