Page 3 girls visit Headley Court

Nice.
However from the comments underneath..........

As a war veteran, I stand & salute these brave and wonderful young men! They have given so much for their country & our freedom......"THANK YOU"!!!

Again......"I proudly salute them"!!!

Quote from Dinger "“I’d have loved to let one of the girls sit on me knee — but I left both of them in Afghanistan"

Murdoch is still an evil, manipulative, cynical bastard, trying for a little feelgood factor, after the shitstorm he seems to have got away with.
Errrrr, no. It was just 4 page 3 girls, Katie Price and Beverly Knight visiting injured troops.

Errrrr, no. It was just 4 page 3 girls, Katie Price and Beverly Knight visiting injured troops.
Are you going to be there for much longer? i'm visiting a mate next month - i'll look you up, if for no other reason than to call you a Loggie C*** and get a ride in your Motability Merc!!

40? They've robbed you of a few years Dingerr! ;-)

M
Are you going to be there for much longer? i'm visiting a mate next month - i'll look you up, if for no other reason than to call you a Loggie C*** and get a ride in your Motability Merc!!
Unfortunately not back until February.

"They posed for pictures, signed calendars and handed out stockings full of goodies"

Were the stockings sheer black hold-ups?

KenBellringer said:
partygoers included double amputee Ken Bellringer, 40, of 11 EOD Regiment, who, despite appalling injuries, joked: “I’d have loved to let one of the girls sit on me knee — but I left both of them in Afghanistan.”
PMSL 😂 😂 😂

Absolutely priceless 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

ugly

LE
You think they would have offered Dingerr some relief, after all it must be weird wanking with no thumbs!

ugly

LE
I didnt say impossible just weird!

ugly

LE
I'd hate to see his page 3 bird!