Page 3 birds in the desert

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Run_Charlie!, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sophie Howard and Sammy Braddy are in the desert "raising the troops morale" :D:D:D:D Peter Reid's here too :)

Anyone got any pics of Sammy Braddy, I've never heard of her, she's lush though, a little blonde thing - we'll all be wanking tonight :evil:

They're going to hold a Q&A sesh. With 2 page 3 dorises. Fascinating! What questions can we ask them :evil:

2. Sammy Braddy
    [​IMG]

3. Anyone know of a list of the people flown out to the desert? Theres a very tasty singer doris flown out earlier this year no one can recall her name!!

4. "Excuse me Ma'am, but I'm curious. From where you are in your career at the moment, how long do you think it will be before we can all enjoy high quality online media of you having your clack fisted by a chimpanzee in a sailing cap and a cravatte?"

5. Ah yes, the lovely ladies came to see us, the Q&A was a bit boring apparently but they dished out photos and I think everyone shuffled one off that night in their tent pit :eek:

6. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Sophie Howard :D Bloody hell, if ever you were to roll over and ask for more - then would be it!

7. The cat that got the cream

Attached Files:

8. I'm not being funny, cos me I'd shag anything.

But there these girls aren't really that good looking are they?

P.s Trick, did you forget to put your false teeth in before the photo?

9. The cat that got the creme de la creme...

Attached Files:

10. After a few weeks in the sand pit, they're more than pretty :)

These photos aren't me, I'm much too ugly to post my mugshot :) Besides my photo was taken on 35mm film and I can't develop it out here!

11. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

That photo is F*cking superb! :p

...anyone else have a thing for Sophie? :oops:

12. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

:roll: ...Wah!

13. More than a few "voyeur" ones were taken by the guys in the Toucan Bar :twisted:

14. Come on BBear, don't just say wah, which bit were you saying wah to? I can't argue me point otherwise :)