Pagan prisoners allowed twig wands in cells

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, May 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE

They'll be allowed to sacrifice vegans next :roll: - mind you that doesn't seem too bad an idea ;)
  2. Is it really any more ludicrous than any of the other religions, hell, at least Paganism is actually European/British - Unlike certain Middle Eastern religions. Isn't that what everyone wants?
  3. Cool! I worship Thor - does that mean I can carry a Viking Warhammer around with me?

Purely for religious reasons, you understand and nothing to do with clubbing Neds like baby seals. Dear me no, perish the thought... :twisted:
  4. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

At least the flaming torches bit shows a shred of common sense; after all if everyone were allowed all their accoutrements then Sikhs would have to be provided with a ceremonial dagger!
  5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

So basically if I claim to follow bushido they will still take my Daisho- that katana and wakisashi- away from me? Religious persecution!!!!

P.S. Before anyone takes this seriously I am being cynical...
  6. I can see all the Rasta piping up next demanding their religious rights to smoke ganja in cells, except it’s probably already freely available.
  7. Handy place to keep a shank though....

Shouldn´t there be a pagan room where all their religious equipment could be stored?
  8. Sounds good to me, but I am biased.

I seem to remember Wican Padres with the US forces in Iraq.

There are a lot of us around and we're not all mad.....honest. :D
  9. I was thinking about starting my own religion where we worship a big beardie fairy who lives in the sky. Oh wait...
  10. Sticks and stones to prisoners? Sounds a bit dangerous; they can break bones, you know.
  11. Watch it there - next thing, you'll be insulting his pet, the holy bird ghost.
  12. I'm a Registered Jedi Knight according to the 2001 National Cencus. that means I can demand that I am able to use the 'Force' in any way. So if I was in the pokey, I can sit on my Jedi Stool and sing Jedi Mantras very loudly......

The problem is I don't know any. So I would just sing rude rugby songs..... and that very long one about 'Eskimo Nell', but someboy might object!!! :) :p
  13. "This cell door shouldn´t be locked"

"You are free to walk out"

"I´ve bought you some lemon Sheeeerbeeeeert"
  14. "I am not the prisoner you're looking want to open all the doors and let me out..." :meditate:
  15. Some interesting possibilities here: Get them to deliver virgins for sacrifice to your cell every night then complain the next morning that they're fakes and send them back, demanding fresh ones. Could be problematic rounding up enough of them that don't have faces like a prolapsed bulldog though.