Pagan prison chaplain

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
She looks like a sinful lady in need of our prayers. What's her name and what films was she in?
Dame Enid Diana Elizabeth Rigg, DBE known as Diana Rigg played Emma Peel in The Avengers

Then
1580832233808.png

Now at 81
1580832254131.png

I'm inclined to take a Pagan view of things because it seems to me much more sensible than the Christian view of things. Basically the Pagans believed if you ended up in a Hell as we the living would describe it, that was because you had chosen to end up in it; as the old proverb has it, "Birds of a feather flock together!" meaning you would not feel comfortable in the afterlife if you ended up with more 'virtuous,' people. You'd feel somewhat as though you had just sunk through the floor. Same with Heaven; you went there because you chose to go there, not because some God rewarded you based on how much you'd crawled to Him, Her, or It.

I'm inclined to take a Pagan view of things because it seems to me much more sensible than the Christian view of things. Basically the Pagans believed if you ended up in a Hell as we the living would describe it, that was because you had chosen to end up in it; as the old proverb has it, "Birds of a feather flock together!" meaning you would not feel comfortable in the afterlife if you ended up with more 'virtuous,' people. You'd feel somewhat as though you had just sunk through the floor. Same with Heaven; you went there because you chose to go there, not because some God rewarded you based on how much you'd crawled to Him, Her, or It.
I'd imagine heaven would be rather short on drinking, partying and sacrificing virgins

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Bet you have been their & got it wet?
If she dressed up as Emma Peel I bet I could still crack one out thinking about her in the Avengers

I'd imagine heaven would be rather short on drinking, partying and sacrificing virgins
All I can theorize is that (and Christianity takes much the same view) if you grossly overindulged in such activities, yet shall we say "saw the error of your ways," you would end up in Heaven but not perhaps as nice a Heaven as you might have thought; it would be more like the Catholic concept of Purgatory.

All I can theorize is that (and Christianity takes much the same view) if you grossly overindulged in such activities, yet shall we say "saw the error of your ways," you would end up in Heaven but not perhaps as nice a Heaven as you might have thought; it would be more like the Catholic concept of Purgatory.
Like you don't die and you get sent to Rhyl instead?

... I'm seriously considering a career move so am looking at relevant websites.

This popped up.

I'm not sure, despite my grade A 'O' level English, I have any ******* words.

You spelled 'Since' as 'Sinxe' a few post back, so I wouldn't mention your alleged ( Yeah, we believe ya) ) 'A' Grade too often soft lad.

Did you ever sus out how the UK FPTP voting system worked?

I'll go for a naked Britt Ekland walt, paganism, drugs, drink, frivolity, pre-1998 Marylin Manson and dancing with naked lustful nymph
Especially the naked lustful nymphs. Can't have enough of those.

From where I sit, I suspect Paganism acknowledges other belief systems and lets them ride just like the Vikings did. Kuffir, yes, but not committed to exterminating them in the name of their own god. So we go from an 00 A.D Yiddish Sky Pixie to Haile Selassie, via the 5th Century Islamist prophet and the Papal nunce, then the Church of England to where we are today. This train stopped at all minor junctions in between.

The intelligent ones should be ashamed of themselves.

"You're all individuals", cried Brian to the multitude. "Yes, we're all individuals" they cried back.

That's sort of how Catholics view Hell also - it's not a place where we're sent, but where we choose to be. Heaven is for those who want God, and Hell is for those who want to be distant from Him because they love something else.