Pagan prison chaplain

Silence, you puff, and keep digging.

But we do worry, don't we? Would the prisoners be trapped in a downward spiral of paganism, drugs, drink, frivolity, pre-1998 Marylin Manson and dancing with naked lustful nymphs? Or would they be configured to Christ, and live a life of adoration and saintliness?
I'll go for a naked Britt Ekland walt, paganism, drugs, drink, frivolity, pre-1998 Marylin Manson and dancing with naked lustful nymph

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
The Police Pagan Association was founded in 2009 by police officers and staff from Hertfordshire Constabulary, Humberside Police, and the Metropolitan Police Service, to tackle the issues surrounding Paganism in the police service and in the community.

Paganism is the 7th largest religion in the United Kingdom. In the 2001 census 40,332 people recorded themselves as Pagan, representing 0.07750% of the population of England and Wales. In the 2011 census 76,459 people recorded themselves as Pagan or an adherent of a Pagan path such as Wicca, Druid, Heathen, Witchcraft or Shaman.

It could only get better if someone on arrse was a member, surely someone is?

I'll go for a naked Britt Ekland walt, paganism, drugs, drink, frivolity, pre-1998 Marylin Manson and dancing with naked lustful nymph
I'd much rather be praying the rosary than finding myself sinfully entwined with a highly aroused nymph during a long, cocaine-fuelled session of carnal lust, before climaxing as King Kill 33 plays in the background.

I'd much rather be praying the rosary than finding myself sinfully entwined with a highly aroused nymph during a long, cocaine-fuelled session of carnal lust, before climaxing as King Kill 33 plays in the background.
Weirdo!

There's always one...

Fornication with nymphs until their nymphomania drives me to go back to work for a holiday.
That wouldn't happen. In reality, you would be sucked and received into the unquenchable hole of sin, and forever enslaved to your tawdry wants. You would die in your sins.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Ooooh! I can do that, givuss a job, me sir me sir I can do it sir, I've got me own athame and all that other Pagan stuff, go on, let me do it.

That wouldn't happen. In reality, you would be sucked and received into the unquenchable hole of sin, and forever enslaved to your tawdry wants. You would die in your sins.
I've been dreaming of and hoping for an unquenchable hole of sin since I was about 14. That's earned you an excellent.

Apropos of nothing much, a stave of an old English bawdy ballad:

Cats on the rooftop, cats on the tiles,
Cats with syphilis, cats with piles,
Cats with their arrseholes all wreathed in smiles,
As they just revel in the joys of for-ni-cation!

Last edited:
They even have their own !% biker club in America. There used to be a Pagans MC in Warwickshire. Although they were not part of these American ones. They eventually patched over to the Outlaws MC, forming some of the first English chapters.

It could only get better if someone on arrse was a member, surely someone is?
I have an enormous sympathy for the Pagan and Wiccan religious beliefs, but never joined.

Mainly as I am not one for clubs.

I've been dreaming of and hoping for an unquenchable hole of sin since I was about 14. That's earned you an excellent.
And she looks like Mrs Peel.

Latest Threads