Pagan prison chaplain

Do they supply the hammer or should I bring my own?

Apparentlythis one is called Tactical Snuggles.

Men of reason! Those unfortunate prisoners must not be allowed to fall into sinful pagan ways! Christ calls us to minister to them, to admonish them as an act of spiritual mercy, and to be the revelators of Christ's love.
This is incumbent upon each and every one of us during the Anno Verbum Dei!!!
Typical mentality of the sanctimonious religious - not a shred of concern about prisoners not committing more crimes - just waffle about ethics, morals and worry about prisoners falling into pagan ways.
This is a good example of the hypocrisy and pettiness that tends to characterize religious types and why the so called religious are a potentially dangerous element in modern human society.

Last edited:

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Arrse must have a few religious types keen on serving the people & singing the praise of the lord, whilst mentioning about sterling military careers and telling all they were 500th on the balcony but instead got asked to say a little prayer for 3 toes tony & 1 ear eric before they blew the windows in?

... I'm seriously considering a career move so am looking at relevant websites.

This popped up.

I'm not sure, despite my grade A 'O' level English, I have any ******* words.
The lists on the job outline look suspicously like a Labour Party manifesto.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Imagine all those prisoners I could convert to the one, true faith!

Muslims will get the generous benefit of comprehensive, in-depth Catechism sessions, there'll be workshops on the rosary, there will be a full exploration of the Novus Ordo and the Latin Mass, and compulsory modules on the Blessed Sacrament.

From there, the possibilities are endless!
Er.....you're not a left-footer are you?

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Do I have to supply my own goat?

Christ calls us to minister to them.....
Really?
As in the present tense?
How and when?
Never mind..
It was rhetorical.
Bronze-age crowd-control guff spouted out of the filthy rich Vatican..etc etc.
Wakey wakey 'ol son.
There's nothing "on the other side" other than sweet angst & painless oblivion but unfortunately....you'll be too dead to realise you've been conned.

Hopefully, you are just having a giraffe....

Last edited:
Really?
As in the present tense?
How and when?
Never mind..
It was rhetorical.
Bit the Bronze-age guff spouted out of the filthy rich Vatican..etc etc.
Wakey wakey my boy.
There's nothing "on the other side" but unfortunately....you'll be dead to realise T
Is this a haiku or sone other form of poetry? It all looks a bit cryptic to me, and it makes my senses tingle.

Er.....you're not a left-footer are you?
Silence, you puff, and keep digging.

Typical mentality of the sanctimonious religious - not a shred of concern about prisoners not committing more crimes - just waffle about ethics, morals and worry about prisoners falling into pagan ways.
This is a good example of the hypocrisy and pettiness that tends to characterize religious types and why the so called religious are a potentially dangerous element in modern human society.
But we do worry, don't we? Would the prisoners be trapped in a downward spiral of paganism, drugs, drink, frivolity, pre-1998 Marylin Manson and dancing with naked lustful nymphs? Or would they be configured to Christ, and live a life of adoration and saintliness?

Last edited:

... I'm seriously considering a career move so am looking at relevant websites.

This popped up.

I'm not sure, despite my grade A 'O' level English, I have any ******* words.
Can the application be made in hex?

endure

GCM
I know the head of the Buddhist prison chaplaincy (Angulimala) in the UK. He and all his volunteer chaplains do it for free. They get no expenses just the reward of helping others.

Latest Threads