Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sunami, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I find your signature avatar rather hypnotic… :oops:
  2. Nice to see some justice in the world
  3. Stone the cnut with pebbles, stick him in the desrt with just his head showing, lop the top off, piss on his brain and then stick the great big fcuk off beheading sword... oh fcuk it.

Just kill the fcuker, slowly!
  4. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

Couldn't they just use him to clear minefields the old fashioned way ?
  5. Crucifixion? At least it gets you out in the open air.
  6. I like the way you think!
  7. Brilliant. I served in the 'Kingdom' on loan service. We used to go to 'chop chop' square on a Friday to see Drug Dealers, Rapists & Thieves get the good news. Good auld craic and then back to certain compounds to partake in refreshments with British, Irish, Yank & Canuck civvie nurses. Halycon days.

Remember a very funny bumper sticker in Saudi "No hand Signals - Driver is a convicted thief"

Pity we can't get Gary Glitter to play a concert in Jiddah, Damman or Riyadh
  8. Now that is justice, chances of re-offending................. Oh nil. Gets my vote
  9. Does anyone know whether we have sufficient relations with Saudi so's we can send our Paedophiles over there so the professional swordsman can have some more real practice.?
  10. I am sure we could transpose some parts of Sharia Law :D
  11. And not only for paedos.
  12. dont see the point of the beheading him, just crucify him, leave him in the sun to die.
    Do you think we could send our pedos and rapists there to be tried?
  13. Tried, no dear boy, just fcukin behead the bstards.