Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia

I find your signature avatar rather hypnotic… :oops:

Nice to see some justice in the world

Stone the cnut with pebbles, stick him in the desrt with just his head showing, lop the top off, piss on his brain and then stick the great big fcuk off beheading sword... oh fcuk it.

Just kill the fcuker, slowly!

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
Couldn't they just use him to clear minefields the old fashioned way ?

Werewolf said:
Bunch of p0ofs; should crucify him and leave him until he is nearly dead. THEN cut his head off...but not the one on top of his neck! :twisted:
I like the way you think!

Brilliant. I served in the 'Kingdom' on loan service. We used to go to 'chop chop' square on a Friday to see Drug Dealers, Rapists & Thieves get the good news. Good auld craic and then back to certain compounds to partake in refreshments with British, Irish, Yank & Canuck civvie nurses. Halycon days.

Remember a very funny bumper sticker in Saudi "No hand Signals - Driver is a convicted thief"

Pity we can't get Gary Glitter to play a concert in Jiddah, Damman or Riyadh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dira_Square.JPG

Does anyone know whether we have sufficient relations with Saudi so's we can send our Paedophiles over there so the professional swordsman can have some more real practice.?

I am sure we could transpose some parts of Sharia Law :D

And not only for paedos.

dont see the point of the beheading him, just crucify him, leave him in the sun to die.
Do you think we could send our pedos and rapists there to be tried?

tiny_recy_mac said:
dont see the point of the beheading him, just crucify him, leave him in the sun to die.
Do you think we could send our pedos and rapists there to be tried?
Tried, no dear boy, just fcukin behead the bstards.

As part of the Al Yamamah programme we should send one convicted kiddy fiddler to Saudi with every aircraft that we export and show the beheading after 9pm during the X Factor commercial breaks.

Really don't know why we don't follow their example it seems to fulfill all the requirements of a just sentence:

Punishment (It’s definitely that!), deterrence (you aint gonna want to follow in his footsteps), rehabilitation (he wont be offending again) and public protection (he won't be a menace to the community anymore.

Plus.....

Stick it on the TV prime time on a Saturday and we wouldn't have to watch that strictly x factor shi t.

suspect was thought to be driving a white 4x4 vehicle..........................That would narrow it down then LOL

Oil_Slick said:
I find your signature avatar rather hypnotic… :oops:
she is lovely isn't she...that's off the point...the point is, this is real justice...

Its been said many times, we need this sort of justice.