Paedophile spared jail so he can stay in the army.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
B

Bottleosmoke

I was under the impression that even a suspended sentence meant immediate discharge?

****ing nonce.

I thought that everyone in the Armed Forces these days were sainted Norse heroes?

No?

So the Army can go back to being 100pc heroes again?

Phew...that was close

;-)

I knew a bloke who got kicked out for beating his wife up, although it might have gone beyond a 'slapping' so I doubt they will retain this scummer.

Going by my units Part 1s the sanction for a suspended sentence is discharge. I don't know how they'd be able to justify a convicted paedophile in the Army.
Neither do I but some people have a spectacular interpretation of the Service Test and I've seen some weird and wonderful justifications to keep some in.

It would be wrong if they didn't get rid, considering the next tranche of redundancies plus the fact this particular scumbag is medically downgraded.
You admitted in the now removed post you are his ex partner..very strange

Z

Zarathustra

Neither do I but some people have a spectacular interpretation of the Service Test and I've seen some weird and wonderful justifications to keep some in.
True, we had a bloke who had some pictures found on his laptop when some one borrowed it. He was posted out sharpish for his own protection. I gather he has eventually booted out.

True, we had a bloke who had some pictures found on his laptop when some one borrowed it. He was posted out sharpish for his own protection. I gather he has eventually booted out.
Could well have happened in this case with his ex girlfriend and her new lover (both who seem to be posting on this forum!) accessing this stuff with his laptop. Its well known that a lot of single mothers use the excuse "he's a paedophile" to get rid of partners, bit bunny boiler but there you go.

I'd have thought he'd booted a soon as the ink is dry on his paperwork. As much for his own protection as anything else. It's a fact of life that In most units his teeth and limbs would have a very short life expectancy.

Well certaintly in mine anyway. And I'd like to think in most others as well.