Paedophile Abuse Raids

G

goatrutar

On the upside though... theres 80 kids not getting thier normal portion.....

(Wheres me sweets and box of puppies...?)
I've got a lollipop for you. Here just watch this Eurovision clip while I get the lube.

G

goatrutar

Fair enough... but I'll bring me own lube for me sensitive skin......

And goatrutar.... keep this to yourself, I don't want every ****** on ARRSE finding out about the arrangement...
I'll not say a word...

[h=1]"Dozens arrested in paedophile abuse raids"[/h] It's high time the authorities acted on this. Some of these poor paedophiles have been abused for years.

I posted it in REME because funilly enough I am REME, I cannot confirm nor deny any of those lifted are REME.....however the Armourers Shops in most LADs are empty today!

The NAAFI has run out of lollipos and pic n mix isnt something you would mention just incase someone passes around a youngster!

I posted it in REME because funilly enough I am REME, I cannot confirm nor deny any of those lifted are REME.....however the Armourers Shops in most LADs are empty today!

The NAAFI has run out of lollipos and pic n mix isnt something you would mention just incase someone passes around a youngster!
So your saying that some people have been taking their work home with them....fiddling with little knobs.