Paedo workmen.

Police are on the look out for 2 paedo workmen clearing snow from outside primary schools.

Their names have been released as "Jimmy Shovel" and "Gary Gritter".

His name was Saville, it doesn't really sound that much like 'shovel.' Unless you've got a whole piece of toast in your gob. Also those two aren't famous for busily clearing snow outside schools but for bum-mouth-and-fanny-raping little children. Clearing snow is not a crime. Do you see now John?

Got any more jokes I can pick apart for you? I've got a red pen handy and massive cup of tea.

His name was Saville, it doesn't really sound that much like 'shovel.' Unless you've got a whole piece of toast in your gob. Also those two aren't famous for busily clearing snow outside schools but for bum-mouth-and-fanny-raping little children. Clearing snow is not a crime. Do you see now John?

Got any more jokes I can pick apart for you? I've got a personality problem and massive chip on my shouulder.
I bet you're just so much fun out on the piss.

Oh, you're "Temperance society", explains soooooo much.

Signallers

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
they say 13% of people live next to paedophiles, i don't, i live next to a 13 year old girl with lavly tits!

Got any more jokes I can pick apart for you? I've got a red pen handy and massive cup of tea.
Please.

No invites for Christmas.