Paedo grassed by wife.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So what did she look like in gymslip and white socks?
  2. Some blokes never learn...............

(note to self, get a secret wifi laptop that wife doesn't know about)
  3. Thats one p!ssed off lady
  4. another sicko let off with cleaning toilets around some primary school!!

well lets face it the punishment will be crap and he will be housed (if not back in his house )then right opposite a school like the rest of the scum..

judge judy apparently stated recently that the only sentance these people need is death!!!

at last someone had the nerve to say it allowed(well someone in the public eye anyway)

us lot say it all the time but thats differant as we would happily end them for free!
  5. Bridgend has it all. Suicides, peados, murders. It's like the real life setting of a soap opera.
  6. Wow.

That reminded me of a well thought out, cogent and literate post.

Only shit. And really fucking boring.

What - memories of Uncle Billy's caravan holidays come flooding back and make you write that, did they?
  7. She was just jealous he'd gone out and got himself a younger model.

Ok it was younger than their kids, but that's just a technicality.
  8. Apparently it's a good place to retire, what with the increasingly aging population...
  9. Bridgend is never a nice place to live, no matter what your age. It suffers from smalltownitis. It's a no mark town stuck in no-mans land between Swansea & Cardiff. There's fuck all to do there, no good amenities, & depressing as hell. Says it all really, that the biggest thing it's got is the HQ of the South Wales Police Force. Never lived there myself, but been through it enough times.

What a cack-hole.
  10. Yet another warning to us all that women are not to be trusted.
  11. I have lived there.
    It's great, loads of chances for sympathy shags.
  12. And if you get bored you can have a game of hangman, Ive heard its quite popular there.
  13. What website was it?!?! Where do I join?!?!
  14. At first glance I thought this said "paedo gassed by wife". I'm quite disappointed now.