Paddy the Pirate Walt

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by gatecrash, May 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Full marks to the boy and let us hope the stupid gullible Septic slag catches cancer of the cunt. We've all given it some to get into a birds snappies (although in my defense I have never claimed to be a pilot) but faking your own death online? Fucking class.

But who is the Walt and who the Waltee here? Meet the slag.

Pamela Olson, a small town girl from eastern Oklahoma, had what she always wanted: a physics degree from Stanford University. With dizzying speed she found herself attending Yasser Arafat's funeral, sharing a holiday dinner with a suicide bomber's family, tour-guiding Israeli friends around the West Bank, dating a Palestinian from a conservative Muslim village, being held at gunpoint and injured by a stun grenade, and witnessing the 2005 Disengagement from inside the Gaza Strip. The gripping narrative focuses not only on violence, terror, and social and political upheavals but also on the daily rounds of house parties, concerts, barbecues, weddings, jokes, harvests, and romantic drama that happen in between.

Then she went on to found the SAS and engage in balcony enhancement. The OP wouldnt be about trying to big-up this ghastly horror on the ARRSE, eh?

Pammy's gushing gobshite here
  2. TheIronDuke

• Like Like x 1
  3. This was probably a good story when it happened.

I would of lost interest about Christmas 2004, and I certainly haven't got the inclination to revisit some bollox from news that is nearly 8 years old.

Are you a lost time traveller?
  4. TheIronDuke

Nah, its a Septic tart trying to do a viral plug for her tragic fucking book. I'll fight you to review it?
  5. Kabul is full of people like that: UN workers writing blogs, complaining that their food is too oily and that the place is full of wargs, whatever they are.

There's a book in all of them if you get a special interest publisher to 'snap it up'.

It's always the same -

How I lifted up Khazi's hat and slapped him on the baldy head / How I smoked a spliff when all around me gunfire was erupting 30 miles away / How I made Mullah Omar a Lakers commemorative eye patch.

All wank.
  6. I'm a lover not a fighter. Review away old boy.
  7. One of the best posts I've read. Cheered me up no end, that did. "Wargs" Hehe.