• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Paddy on the breast

Paddy is walking down the Blackpool prom one day and he sees a mother breast feeding her baby boy. Paddy stops to speak to the mother. "Now dat’s what I like to see, natural breast-feeding, I was raised on dat.“

The young mother tells Paddy to piss off.

Paddy continues, "No seriously I was raised on der stuff, look at me, tall, lots of muscles and really fit, looking at der baby breast feeding takes me back to my childhood", he pauses, "can I suck on your odder breast?

The young mother says again, "Get away with you Paddy."

Paddy says convincingly, "You've got plenty of breast milk for baby and he doesn't need der odder tit."

The young mother looks at Paddy and thinks, well he is good looking, fit and lots of muscle, "Come over here Paddy, you can suck on the other breast."

Paddy’s been sucking hard on the other nipple and after five minutes the young woman is starting to get aroused, she’s panting slightly and so lies back and whispers to him seductively, "Paddy … is there anything else you want ?"

Paddy says, "Err … have you’s got any Farleys Rusks"

Latest Threads