Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' has just post me 'dumb'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the Samaritans, and I've sent the OP a couple of links to what I think are some of our more helpful publications, "Snap Out Of It You Soppy Cunt" and "Fucking Pull Yourself Together."

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm in the Samaritans, and I've sent the OP a couple of links to what I think are some of our more helpful publications, "Snap Out Of It You Soppy ****" and "******* Pull Yourself Together."

I suspect you're holding back the one entitled "Go ahead ..."

Methinks perchance the OP needs to get some testicular fortitude. Whingeing about a few pixels on a largely, anonymous, military-based website is the internet equivalent of sobbing to teacher. By the way OP, have you actually served in the forces? That question regards your service in any of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, ie. The Army, The Andrew (including the noisy branch in green head gear) and The Other Lot. Service as an adult instructor in any para-military youth organisation does not count.

No, I think he’s an LMF...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NSP

LE
'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' has just post me 'dumb'!
Diddums.

Dry your eyes, precious, and MTFU.

And have one from me, too. There's no charge.

Edited to add: see below.

NSP

LE
MTFU.jpg

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
That's a slanderous aspersion.

From what I understand, Paddy Mayne never actually practised anything hommy. His ghost, however, roams free and puts the willies up people...
Fcuk off. I do not have Aspersion Syndrome.

I'm just a bit stressed at the moment.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, I think the OPs main whine is about the care and cleaning of his teeth. He objects to being waterboarded in the dental chair as it is leaned back so the torturer dental hygienist can have full access to his gob. He seems to prefer an upright seating position with little or no running water, and a dental hygienist who uses manual tools such as picks and dental files such as Doc Hollday would have used in his surgery in Tombstone, AZ in the 1880s.

For my part, I have no objection to being tipped back in the dental chair to be worked on, and with the ultrasonic tool (scaler?) that squirts water. I don't even mind making eye contact with the chesticles of the dental hygienist. I don't know why the OP has trouble with that, but I suspect the reason he does is because he's a big jessie.

Dentist.jpg

Methinks perchance the OP needs to get some testicular fortitude. Whingeing about a few pixels on a largely, anonymous, military-based website is the internet equivalent of sobbing to teacher. By the way OP, have you actually served in the forces? That question regards your service in any of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, ie. The Army, The Andrew (including the noisy branch in green head gear) and The Other Lot. Service as an adult instructor in any para-military youth organisation does not count.
I think service is irrelevant.
Served or nay, the OP is a dripping quim.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I think service is irrelevant.
Served or nay, the OP is a dripping quim.

He addressed me "listen, sunshine" which is mildly amusing ...

When I worked in community dentistry there were certain service users who were known as "heartsink patients". Just saying .

NSP

LE
Well, I think the OPs main whine is about the care and cleaning of his teeth. He objects to being waterboarded in the dental chair as it is leaned back so the torturer dental hygienist can have full access to his gob. He seems to prefer an upright seating position with little or no running water, and a dental hygienist who uses manual tools such as picks and dental files such as Doc Hollday would have used in his surgery in Tombstone, AZ in the 1880s.

For my part, I have no objection to being tipped back in the dental chair to be worked on, and with the ultrasonic tool (scaler?) that squirts water. I don't even mind making eye contact with the chesticles of the dental hygienist. I don't know why the OP has trouble with that, but I suspect the reason he does is because he's a big jessie.

View attachment 495118
Is it safe...?

NSP

LE
He addressed me "listen, sunshine" which is mildly amusing ...
Well, indeed - who in their right mind could possibly think you'd be a little ray of sunshine let alone the whole sunshine...?

;)

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Hey, thanks for all the reactions! Just what I needed to increase my Trophy Points, next upgrade to 'War Hero" now not so far away, and I'm on track to the 5 x imitation medals LE you all seem to have! Just like time spent in the Billiards Hall, sign of a mis spent youth.

roninxix

War Hero
Hey, thanks for all the reactions! Just what I needed to increase my Trophy Points, next upgrade to 'War Hero" now not so far away, and I'm on track to the 5 x imitation medals LE you all seem to have! Just like time spent in the Billiards Hall, sign of a mis spent youth.

Please kill yourself in the most horrid manner available and post it on here so we can all give it likes.

You’re a shïtcünt who needs putting through a muck spreader.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads