Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' has just post me 'dumb'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' (4x medals) has just now posted me a 'dumb' without any written reply, and also a few days ago a previous 'dumb' to a reply (no posted words again) which then looks as if I have posted the member I replied to, as having received the 'dumb' from me!!! I cannot find any Recent Posts by Paddy Mayne's Ghost , but there are 1817 posts on his/hers site and a received 289 'red' posts.

I shall find Paddy Mayne's Ghost eventually and this member will receive 'dumb's' from me to follow in this silly nonsense!

Brilliant post.

No, really.

My Thursday evening entertainment is sorted. :thumright:

Are you saying his pain is not bringing you joy?

'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' (4x medals) has just now posted me a 'dumb' without any written reply, and also a few days ago a previous 'dumb' to a reply (no posted words again) which then looks as if I have posted the member I replied to, as having received the 'dumb' from me!!! I cannot find any Recent Posts by Paddy Mayne's Ghost , but there are 1817 posts on his/hers site and a received 289 'red' posts.

I shall find Paddy Mayne's Ghost eventually and this member will receive 'dumb's' from me to follow in this silly nonsense!
Brilliant post mate. You have lured all the mongs out like a moth around a light. Great timing as well as it appeared before Nurse brought their meds round.

Even better is that it is Friday and they will be mixing their meds with the meths that they all drink.

Keep up the good work.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
This is an epically gay thread.

That's a slanderous aspersion.

From what I understand, Paddy Mayne never actually practised anything hommy. His ghost, however, roams free and puts the willies up people...

That's a slanderous aspersion.

From what I understand, Paddy Mayne never actually practised anything hommy. His ghost, however, roams free and puts the willies up people...

Sluggy's ghost would face slice Paddy Mayne

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
They were actually referring to your avatar picture - your psoriasis riddled knees you hideous wretch. You're a walking, talking, instant reddy brek dispenser, you gopping grated parmesan man.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

It's what may be lurking in the background that gives me the nause.

Perhaps it 's my over active imagination but I'm getting an impression of baggy old piss stained y fronts.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps it 's my over active imagination but I'm getting an impression of baggy old piss stained y fronts.
Are you sure that's a picture of knees and not an arse? There could be y fronts at the top of the picture already.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Sluggy's ghost would face slice Paddy Mayne

I'm not sure how that would work out in a metaphysical sense.

Are you talking about ghost on ghost.

Such things are important of a Thursday night.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you sure that's a picture of knees and not an arse? There could be y fronts at the top of the picture already.

Yes, I took it as knees and y fronts. Front or back is largely academic in the grand emetic scheme of things.

I'm not sure how that would work out in a metaphysical sense.

Are you talking about ghost on ghost.

Such things are important of a Thursday night.

Well it would be a miracle if Sluggy was still alive, so yes ghost on ghost

Chef

LE

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Well it would be a miracle if Sluggy was still alive, so yes ghost on ghost

Ah, but you only specified one ghost.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Methinks perchance the OP needs to get some testicular fortitude. Whingeing about a few pixels on a largely, anonymous, military-based website is the internet equivalent of sobbing to teacher. By the way OP, have you actually served in the forces? That question regards your service in any of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, ie. The Army, The Andrew (including the noisy branch in green head gear) and The Other Lot. Service as an adult instructor in any para-military youth organisation does not count.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Methinks perchance the OP needs to get some testicular fortitude. Whingeing about a few pixels on a largely, anonymous, military-based website is the internet equivalent of sobbing to teacher. By the way OP, have you actually served in the forces? That question regards your service in any of Her Majesty's Armed Forces, ie. The Army, The Andrew (including the noisy branch in green head gear) and The Other Lot. Service as an adult instructor in any para-military youth organisation does not count.

What happened to the Woodcraft Folk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads