'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' has just post me 'dumb'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' (4x medals) has just now posted me a 'dumb' without any written reply, and also a few days ago a previous 'dumb' to a reply (no posted words again) which then looks as if I have posted the member I replied to, as having received the 'dumb' from me!!! I cannot find any Recent Posts by Paddy Mayne's Ghost , but there are 1817 posts on his/hers site and a received 289 'red' posts.

I shall find Paddy Mayne's Ghost eventually and this member will receive 'dumb's' from me to follow in this silly nonsense!

Accept it ,Get over it. Move on.

Mods, can we have a "You fucking sausage jockey" button please?

'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' (4x medals) has just now posted me a 'dumb' without any written reply, and also a few days ago a previous 'dumb' to a reply (no posted words again) which then looks as if I have posted the member I replied to, as having received the 'dumb' from me!!! I cannot find any Recent Posts by Paddy Mayne's Ghost , but there are 1817 posts on his/hers site and a received 289 'red' posts.

I shall find Paddy Mayne's Ghost eventually and this member will receive 'dumb's' from me to follow in this silly nonsense!
Fuck off

The Joke is..... I've earlier today, had another post on another thread mading it clear to me that I'm too offensive for these pages. Too offensive for arrse!
Show them a pic of your old piss slit, open it up and shove a biro down it. Go on Rob you mental prick.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

In the absence of Bravo_Bravo, may I say....

1596731856637.png

Wordsmith

The Joke is..... I've earlier today, had another post on another thread mading it clear to me that I'm too offensive for these pages. Too offensive for arrse!
They were actually referring to your avatar picture - your psoriasis riddled knees you hideous wretch. You're a walking, talking, instant reddy brek dispenser, you gopping grated parmesan man.

Houseboy

Old-Salt
Are you new here?
He’s not; hes the lying Cnut who reckons he was a Para/RCT Air Despatcher/Snivel Servant with a non existant MBE, MM and Mention in Dispatches. The only mention he actually had was on the toilet wall of the local truck stop.

He may or may not* have served on Op Corporate, and enjoys posing as bewildered older men in the internet.

*- he really really didn’t.

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

He’s not; hes the lying Cnut who reckons he was a Para/RCT Air Despatcher/Snivel Servant with a non existant MBE, MM and Mention in Dispatches. The only mention he actually had was on the toilet wall of the local truck stop.

He may or may not* have served on Op Corporate, and enjoys posing as bewildered older men in the internet.

*- he really really didn’t.
Also a US SEAL, Canadian paratrooper and British SAS. He's fcuking mental.

Are you Red Shift posting under a sock account? Your posting style is similar to his. The steely-eyed dealer of death, a 6 year veteran of USMC ROTC training at the University of Michigan would act petulant when Arrsers would call him out, the bluffing cnut. He attempted to throw the Hounds of Arrse off the scent by saying he was moving back to Australia, but we only have his word for that, and a stock picture of a Quantas plane on the tarmac at Singapore, so who knows. The bluffing cnut.

Indian Shop Keeper.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads