Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' has just post me 'dumb'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the one who posted to me before who hasn't the guts to insert anything written thus truly a 'ghost'. With something written I can join in the game- 'I'm a Poo head- no you're a Poo head' 'Girly, tell me about it!'
Robme, is that you?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I do not grasp the meaning of this thread, not that I'm bothered mind.
Is it like a girlie thing?

anglo

LE
'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' (4x medals) has just now posted me a 'dumb' without any written reply, and also a few days ago a previous 'dumb' to a reply (no posted words again) which then looks as if I have posted the member I replied to, as having received the 'dumb' from me!!! I cannot find any Recent Posts by Paddy Mayne's Ghost , but there are 1817 posts on his/hers site and a received 289 'red' posts.

I shall find Paddy Mayne's Ghost eventually and this member will receive 'dumb's' from me to follow in this silly nonsense!
I see where you're coming from, PM him this, put the shit up him PDQ

"I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you, I will find you and buy you a coffee"

I will ask as no-one else has

Is it the actual Paddy Mayne Ghost or @Paddy Mayne’s Ghost?

Would be interesting if the former.

I'm glad you asked. It's the actual Ghost of Paddy Mayne that has joined ARRSE and is currently offering sage critiques of contributors efforts.Hope that helps.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
Here, yes. To life, most definitely not. KnockKnock, it's an anonymous internet forum. Don't let pixels get to you and don't feel the need to be drawn into a tit for tat response. I've had a few "dumbs" and it's a bit annoying when you don't know why. Sometimes people just disagree with you because that's the way they are. But no one is obliged to give you their reasons.
Also, always remember the wise words of Churchill:-

“You have enemies? Good. It means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”
The Joke is..... I've earlier today, had another post on another thread making it clear to me that I'm too offensive for these pages. Too offensive for arrse!

Last edited:
'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' (4x medals) has just now posted me a 'dumb' without any written reply, and also a few days ago a previous 'dumb' to a reply (no posted words again) which then looks as if I have posted the member I replied to, as having received the 'dumb' from me!!! I cannot find any Recent Posts by Paddy Mayne's Ghost , but there are 1817 posts on his/hers site and a received 289 'red' posts.

I shall find Paddy Mayne's Ghost eventually and this member will receive 'dumb's' from me to follow in this silly nonsense!
You fucking nonce.

morsk

LE
Weak. Terminally weak. Stop bleating. Open a vein. Not an artery, someone will have to scrub the ceiling.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm glad you asked. It's the actual Ghost of Paddy Mayne that has joined ARRSE and is currently offering sage critiques of contributors efforts.Hope that helps.

The real Paddy Mayne apparently once held one of his soldiers over a cliff for being a whining wretch. Perhaps we can find a virtual cliff for the OP.

Jesus wept.

You've done the right thing calling him out here, now find out who he really is and do it on social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads