'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' has just post me 'dumb'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnockKnock

Old-Salt
'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' (4x medals) has just now posted me a 'dumb' without any written reply, and also a few days ago a previous 'dumb' to a reply (no posted words again) which then looks as if I have posted the member I replied to, as having received the 'dumb' from me!!! I cannot find any Recent Posts by Paddy Mayne's Ghost , but there are 1817 posts on his/hers site and a received 289 'red' posts.

I shall find Paddy Mayne's Ghost eventually and this member will receive 'dumb's' from me to follow in this silly nonsense!

'Paddy Mayne's Ghost' (4x medals) has just now posted me a 'dumb' without any written reply, and also a few days ago a previous 'dumb' to a reply (no posted words again) which then looks as if I have posted the member I replied to, as having received the 'dumb' from me!!! I cannot find any Recent Posts by Paddy Mayne's Ghost , but there are 1817 posts on his/hers site and a received 289 'red' posts.

I shall find Paddy Mayne's Ghost eventually and this member will receive 'dumb's' from me to follow in this silly nonsense!
Are you new here?

Maybe you keep posting dumb stuff.

At least you're not bothered by it.

Put your fingers into a food blender you whiny cunt.

You tell him.

WALT

War Hero
Are you new here?
Here, yes. To life, most definitely not. KnockKnock, it's an anonymous internet forum. Don't let pixels get to you and don't feel the need to be drawn into a tit for tat response. I've had a few "dumbs" and it's a bit annoying when you don't know why. Sometimes people just disagree with you because that's the way they are. But no one is obliged to give you their reasons.
Also, always remember the wise words of Churchill:-

“You have enemies? Good. It means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.”

I gave you a dumb because you're a girly cunt.

You should go round to his nan's house and kick her cunt in. He won't cross you again when she's bleeding out from her arsehole.

Out of interest, how old are you?

Toilet duck, smell of wee and a fcuking massive over bite.

No one's bothered you silly old cnut.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Is it about now that we ask the OP if the thread is going the way he/she intended?

No one's bothered you silly old cnut.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Christ, I thought you were dead. Whilst I can't say I'm not glad you aren't, I'm not but I have missed your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads