Paddy and Keith

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Feb 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know, I know, I'm a sad bugger for watching it, but I've got manflu and the dog stinks, so I have an excuse.

I watched "Let's Dance for Comic Relief" earlier and I can honestly say I have not laughed so much since my phone call from an unknown ginger brummie at 0200hrs this morning.

Paddy (as in Max and Paddy) did a very good rendition of "Time of my life" with some gayer, and it was brill. I'd vote for them in the final, if I had a BT landline here.

Did anyone else watch it? Tell the truth.

Oh, and I don't give my own money to "Comic Relief", all my pennies go to Hamster fund, I give Mr Dale's money to Pudsie when Mr Dale is asleep and leaves his credit card lying about. Hehehehe.
  2. You liar, you want to bang Paddy as much as I do. :D
  3. 'Erself watches that sort of thing, but she gave it about 10 mins and then said "what a load of shite" and started surfing the cable channels.
  4. How do you know the dog stinks if you have have 6kg of concrete snot bunged up each nostril?
    I don't think you are ill at all and are just using this as excuse to get at the poor dog again :lol:
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Where's that thread on Bestiality.... :twisted:
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Yeah. I watched it. Thought it was okay interpretation. I think I must be gay, as I like Dirty Dancing the film. Is there any hope, or should I start wearing hankerchiefs in my back pocket, styling my hair and begin drinking cocktails?
  7. wearing hankerchiefs in my back pocket

What! You mean! Oh christ I must be one.
  8. As The Snail is a girl,it is ok for her to watch this sort of thing.It is clearly not man television.Even if it's for 'charideee'
  10. How can you have manflu when you are a blart? Youll be telling me that flashy will be having sextuplets next!