pad shagging

don't do it!!!!!

it happend to me, finished me and spoiled the end of my time in the mob
it should be an ofence against disiplane and the guilty should be booted out

It's great sport........ fill your boots, wipe your co.ck on the curtains as you leave, drink someone elses beer, and make her do dirty.

Not nice, i know quite a few that come back of ops only to find the rear party living up to the name.

one lad was chased out of his own pad by his mrs as he walked in to surprise her after six months away, well the poor girl was busy being spit roasted by the local RMP!.

same lad had to then spend a few sessions with the trick cyclist

Reminds of a poem I heard somewhere..........

Ah yes, there it is. A poem entitled Aplerbeck.

Aplerbeck

Yes. I remember Aplerbeck
The name, because one afternoon
Of heat the tram line drew up there
She got it. It was late June.

The door clicked. Someone cleared his throat.
No one left and but I soon came
On her bare form. What I saw
Was Aplerbeck—only the name

That willowy blonde with the sticky hair,
Hildesheim’s finest let out a cry,
No whit less still and lonely fair
Than the pearly droplets in her eye.

And for that minute a doorbell rang
Up quick, pop smoke, through the fenster,
Faster and faster, did I run,
Through Asseln and Holzwickede.

I thank you.

P.S. Apologies to Edward Thomas :roll:

Can you still buy OMO washing powder?
8)

how about when it happens the other way round? to a pad left behind while the other half is on tour. Is it frowned upon for females shagging pads? Can they get in shit too?

1.Dont schitt on your own door step.
2.It takes two to tango.
3.If you get caught, dont go crying that it was unfair to have the shite beaten out of you.

SK

casorio said:
does it make a diff when theres a rank diff too?
If you where fresh out of the factory And it was the CO's Wife/husband
i dont think you'll be on the next nco's cader

There are no rules to pad shagging..... it is a game devoid of rule and convention...... and it's all the better for it.

sheldrake said:
Reminds of a poem I heard somewhere..........

Ah yes, there it is. A poem entitled Aplerbeck.

Aplerbeck

Yes. I remember Aplerbeck
The name, because one afternoon
Of heat the tram line drew up there
She got it. It was late June.

The door clicked. Someone cleared his throat.
No one left and but I soon came
On her bare form. What I saw
Was Aplerbeck—only the name

That willowy blonde with the sticky hair,
Hildesheim’s finest let out a cry,
No whit less still and lonely fair
Than the pearly droplets in her eye.

And for that minute a doorbell rang
Up quick, pop smoke, through the fenster,
Faster and faster, did I run,
Through Asseln and Holzwickede.

I thank you.

P.S. Apologies to Edward Thomas :roll:
The original was called "Adlestrop"

I remember a long time ago in the Regt, The RSM gave a certain Sgt extras most weeks as the RSM was shagging the Sgts wife, they went to a local car park near the camp , the guard on stag, saw them through the wire fence, said Sgt was a decent, well liked man, a number of the Guard went to Sgts Mess and painted the RSMs new Volvo pink all over tires, windows everything....pink must have cost a fortune to get off.....
Then the RSMs misses was rang and told where she could find her shagging husband

casorio said:
does it make a diff when theres a rank diff too?
That would be the famous "rank fcuk", where at least half the pleasure is derived from the knowledge that you are either slumming or highly aspirational whilst two-back beasting it.

However that can be indulged in independently of "pad shagging" or to give it its full name criminal conversation:-

a) Criminal Conversation
A man has a right of action for damages against a person who has had sexual relations with his wife. The action is an action for “criminal conversation”. The consent of the wife to the relations does not affect the entitlement to sue; and it is not necessary that the adulterous conduct should have resulted in the separation of the spouses.
Up until 1857 criminal adultery was an offence and was punishable by severe penalties under law. Now the point is, a jump is a jump but when you start pisssing about with other people's lives like this, it is no longer just something to be done for shits and giggles and to keep the lads on the block in good humour.

It has gone on for years and two of the worst beatings I ever came across were those administered to a cheeky Jack the Lad "Pad-shagger", one in Plymouth and the other in Oz. (natraz, not -tralia BTW).

Not to be condoned.

Latest Threads