'Pad Shagging'... right or wrong?

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
Why don't I believe you?
Me?
It had nothing to do with me, speak to Cocky or the RSM.
you clearly have no idea about Trog life and skill-set when living in BAOR, back in the day.

Is it? And how the fook would you know, you ain’t RSM Spiers, nor are you Cocky. So you will just have to ponder until you pop your LMF clogs, won’t you little man.
least you have forgotten, this is the tinternet and what passes for muster on here is what ever I make it to be. Likewise yourself. I love the internet, as much as love the smell of napalm in the morning during my Vietnam Days (see what I did there).
And you little man, what did you do when you were turned down at the recruiting office, as the Pioneer Recruiter spotted LMF tendencies even then. Become a Social worker, sweep the streets of Bradford? Or perhaps just became a hippy crack addict, we will never know. Thats the beauty of the tinternet.
Actually after reflection, I think I have discovered your problem? You are one of the few that think as an RSM’s daughter she couldn’t possibly be doing the dirty? And not with a Tom? Well she did and he was. BTW they’d be in the late 60’s now, maybe even married and laughing at the things they got up to when they were children/teenagers. Or maybe you married her, and she hasn’t unburdened herself, now that would be a story and a half.
Finished?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Finished?
@Robme.
I was in the TA for 16 months and I did bloody well go to Germany, for annual camp ?

Anyway the daughter was

WWI-Farnell-Soldier-Mohair-Teddy-Bear-full-1A-700_10.10-9-r-ffffff-99abbc.png
giving this to charity. You seemed a more deserving case, as you are forever losing yours.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Me?
It had nothing to do with me, speak to Cocky or the RSM.
you clearly have no idea about Trog life and skill-set when living in BAOR, back in the day.
You win, I'm convinced

Not necessarily, I took the pay of higher rank rather than wearing it. I'm from a Corps but would of been the Plt S/Sgt. But I stayed the Plt Sgt. I even asked the RSM on arrival if I could grow a beard but was told to go away, he didn't see the funny side of my question

You really didn't understand the point that the 2i/c made, or understand the Infantry, do you?

Unless you were in the Pioneer Corps of course.

You really didn't understand the point that the 2i/c made, or understand the Infantry, do you?

Unless you were in the Pioneer Corps of course.
Couldnt of been Pioneer Corps or there wouldn't of been any problem with him growing a beard.

I pulled a Royal Marine's girlfriend in Plymouth a few times, while he was away on duty. But if he had been on ops in Northern Ireland or Bosnia, I would have left alone.
Do Royal Marines have girlfriends? Who knew. I suppose they have to get the little black cocktail dress, black frilly underwear and heels from somewhere.

Pads were terrible when they get even short break from their wives. They were an embarrassment to us clean living sober singlies.
I wasn't anywhere near clean living or sober, I just thought once you'd found that partner you gave all the whoring up as you in effect had it on tap. Probably the Catholic upbringing I had.

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
Finished?
Well no not really, but i’v a wall just painted that needs watching and I don’t have the time to wibble this little minor. Personally I think he’s got a lot to deal with his Ex-RSM’s daughter wife, who failed to bring him up to date. Particularly her propensity for back-door sex, as she was a lot tighter up that entrance and could feel more, so is alleged.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
You know for a thread about Pad Shagging, there are precious few memories of doing the deed. I can only say that this simply confirms my beliefs that this site is infested with LMFers and the never served Commando comic fans?

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
@Robme.
I was in the TA for 16 months and I did bloody well go to Germany, for annual camp ?

Anyway the daughter was

View attachment 452497giving this to charity. You seemed a more deserving case, as you are forever losing yours.
No I was in the TA for longer than that, if you read my posts it’s all their including who I served with and when I joined. As for BAOR annual camp, well as that was the ORBAT for the TA, then I would hardly not have gone. I actually had 2 great 3 week camps (I think it was 3 weeks, it was a long time ago), one which was spent in Berlin. I also did some parachute jumps especially with the Danish Jäger Corps, mainly over bank holiday weekends.
As for the Teddy, as I have one a Guards Officer, full of hat pins, very very satisfactorily, I won’t need your daughter’s teddy. Have you given any thought to the traumatic damage to your darling? You know barstewards get prison time for abusing children in this way, don’t you? Totally justified in your case you heartless barsteward. Does she know that you are planning to giving away ‘ted’. I don’t think I have ever heard of such a planed heartless course of child cruelty on Arrse before. Hanging is to good for nonces like you.
P.s. Can I watch, when they string you up?

Last edited:

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
No I was in the TA for longer than that, if you read my posts it’s all their including who I served with and when I joined.
You were a STAB?

Latest Threads