'Pad Shagging'... right or wrong?

1976-1979, HQ 1 Armd Div & Scalie Regt, VERDEN.
The RSM (WO1 Spiers) had a belter of a daughter, who nobody would go near due to who dad was.
Cocky a Trog Driver Pte in comen Parlance, a serious looker with more women than he could shake a leg at. Decided that he was going to get serious with Daughter. Dad didnt like the idea so shipped her out to SHAFE. Cocky somehow wrangled a posting to a Mover and grover Regiment near SHAFE. On one of his return visits, he brings her in tow, having nowhere to kip, he blagged one of the empty rooms. By god she was loud. Trouble was Tuesday was billet inspection, word spread quicker than this Corona Virus, and it was said that they only just escaped as Dad came charging up the stairs.
Jackanory.

Yes but you didn't have to put up with East Enders did you.
Talking about which (a bit of thread drift), ever since gayness, LGBT, homoesque behaviour became legit, every sit-com, day time and early evening soap or reality tv program seems to have a de facto inclusion of some element of pooftery.

Can't wait for canabis to be legalized..........all the nonces will be staggering around shitless........see what kind of chef's they make then..........and just wait for the hilarity rhat will be two stoned poofters escaping to the cuntary ho ho phew...ho, hic

Talking about which (a bit of thread drift), ever since gayness, LGBT, homoesque behaviour became legit, every sit-com, day time and early evening soap or reality tv program seems to have a de facto inclusion of some element of pooftery.

Can't wait for canabis to be legalized..........all the nonces will be staggering around shitless........see what kind of chef's they make then..........and just wait for the hilarity rhat will be two stoned poofters escaping to the cuntary ho ho phew...ho, hic
You haven't just had a puff of something yourself have you.

Was he mates with Chalky White, Dusty Miller, Chippy Wood, and Johnny Johnston.
Naw his mates were Smudger Smith, Blacky Black and Nobby Clark. He might have known Chippy though.

I read the title as "Pet Shagging, right or wrong ," spacsavers here I come.

I only ever got to go to the Hebrides once for MPC and the firing were connected by at least a senior NCO if not the AIG. The first missile I saw launched went about 50m detonated then the body fell into the sea and became a torpedo for a short distance.
" A Badge doth NOT maketh the man"

RM. (Circa.Right now)

I once had the CSM's daughter trying very very hard to have a go on Old Stabs winky. Now CSM was actually OK, however the daughter resembled CSM just a little too closely. She was a bit Chunky to be fair and not saying that she had a big nose, but if she did a headstand you could have used it as a crapper.

One Company "Do" saw young Lance comical OS hiding in the bogs she was intent on turning me into a dessicated husk. I ended up climbing out of an office window and ******* off down town, actually a pub in the next town with 3 of the other lads.
I draw the line at shagging a Sloth from the Goonies lookalike.

Was he mates with Chalky White, Dusty Miller, Chippy Wood, and Johnny Johnston.
We had a Pinky White as Chalky was already taken according to our DS in basic.

RE-DSO

Old-Salt
If you've got a platoon how come you're a SSGT, Should it not be CSGT ?
Not necessarily, I took the pay of higher rank rather than wearing it. I'm from a Corps but would of been the Plt S/Sgt. But I stayed the Plt Sgt. I even asked the RSM on arrival if I could grow a beard but was told to go away, he didn't see the funny side of my question

Robme

LE
Jackanory.
Is it? And how the fook would you know, you ain’t RSM Spiers, nor are you Cocky. So you will just have to ponder until you pop your LMF clogs, won’t you little man.
least you have forgotten, this is the tinternet and what passes for muster on here is what ever I make it to be. Likewise yourself. I love the internet, as much as love the smell of napalm in the morning during my Vietnam Days (see what I did there).
And you little man, what did you do when you were turned down at the recruiting office, as the Pioneer Recruiter spotted LMF tendencies even then. Become a Social worker, sweep the streets of Bradford? Or perhaps just became a hippy crack addict, we will never know. Thats the beauty of the tinternet.
Actually after reflection, I think I have discovered your problem? You are one of the few that think as an RSM’s daughter she couldn’t possibly be doing the dirty? And not with a Tom? Well she did and he was. BTW they’d be in the late 60’s now, maybe even married and laughing at the things they got up to when they were children/teenagers. Or maybe you married her, and she hasn’t unburdened herself, now that would be a story and a half.

Last edited:

Latest Threads