'Pad Shagging'... right or wrong?

Lippstadt 1983-1987.

1. Rumor was the pads flats a Bokki had loads of OMO in the windows.

2. There was a German knocking shop out the back on the Route 55 Red Rudies or something. Supposedly the RA wives , well some of them had an on , off contract with the boss when there were long Exs away to Canada.

Just for checking my addled old brain , with a quick check on Google maps , it’s now called the Club Comtess with a few nice reviews....

“i am a very proud regular customer here. very hot looking european babes here. very hygienic. brilliant service.”
Did you write the review?

iirc mid 90s Kineton families club had a bit of a rep, and several houses would do bonk bed and breakfast at the weekend, even to the extend that MDP were running singlys off the patch

We had a guy in our platoon who because of having the surname Webb was called Spider. Now Spider was about 5 foot tall and a pug ugly little runt but none the less not a bad lad and not a bad soldier. The biggest fault Spider had was the life choices he made.

Spider decides pad shagging is fine by him but his choice of pad left a lot to be desired. While the biggest, hardest and most mental guy in the battalion is away on course Spider decides that shagging his missus wasn't a bad idea.

After about three weeks she decides that while on the phone to mad mental hubby she will declare her undying love for Spider and says she wants a divorce. That Friday mad mental hubby drives back to Germany from the UK and he's not a happy teddy. Fortunately for Spider, a couple of our lads were on guard and clocked hubby getting checked at the camp gates and managed to warn us hubby was back and looking for Spider.

Hubby comes into the block shouting for Spider and he wasn't leaving until he found him. We told him we hadn't seen Spider since the night before and that his bed hadn't been slept in so no, we didn't know where he was.

Spider ended up spending the rest of the weekend in the attic of the block, terrified to leave in case mad mental was still in camp, he did come back to the block a few times and Spider didn't come down from the attic until Monday morning.

Our Spider went staright to platoon Sergeant who kicked it up to CoC, Monday afternoon Spider is posted to fcuk knows were never to be seen again.

Not so much as pad-shagging. The young lady was not married. Only 17 and on work experience. But her father was a WO or SNCO on the camp, and she was shagged by a sergeant. The sergeant was posted toot-sweet. I was quite new, just a few months out of training. I ribbed her in RHQ one morning. She replied that she was going to phone him later, and I reminded her that you can't cuddle a phone call. When she had gone, my corporal advised me, "If you played your cards right, she would go with you tonight, AND you'd get your leg over."

I quickly pointed out that I do have standards, and that jailbait and mutts are excluded from my love-life.

Who the FCUK resurrected this shite FFS! The OP joined on 01 August 2010, made 35 posts, then fcuked off and hasn't been seen again since 03 August 2010.

Fcuk knows why but I read the OP's drivel and just wanted to punch the guys fecking lights out.

The guy is/was a first class cnut, and by replying to this insulting twats fcuking drivel we are crediting him/the thread with totally undeserved and un warranted kudos.

MODS Close the thread.

And no I haven't....

Who the FCUK resurrected this shite FFS! The OP joined on 01 August 2010, made 35 posts, then fcuked off and hasn't been seen again since 03 August 2010.

Fcuk knows why but I read the OP's drivel and just wanted to punch the guys fecking lights out.

The guy is/was a first class cnut, and by replying to this insulting twats fcuking drivel we are crediting him/the thread with totally undeserved and un warranted kudos.

MODS Close the thread.

And no I haven't....
Homo.

He was a ginga (I escaped that curse) with the appropriate temper and a Scot. When an officer tried telling him how he should do a job and there was 2 responses, 1) Say yes sir yes sir very good sir and carry on your own way once the twerp wandered off or 2) Tell him not to be so fcuking stupid and to fcuk off you can guess which choice he made.
The right one.

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
1976-1979, HQ 1 Armd Div & Scalie Regt, VERDEN.
The RSM (WO1 Spiers) had a belter of a daughter, who nobody would go near due to who dad was.
Cocky a Trog Driver Pte in comen Parlance, a serious looker with more women than he could shake a leg at. Decided that he was going to get serious with Daughter. Dad didnt like the idea so shipped her out to SHAFE. Cocky somehow wrangled a posting to a Mover and grover Regiment near SHAFE. On one of his return visits, he brings her in tow, having nowhere to kip, he blagged one of the empty rooms. By god she was loud. Trouble was Tuesday was billet inspection, word spread quicker than this Corona Virus, and it was said that they only just escaped as Dad came charging up the stairs.

1976-1979, HQ 1 Armd Div & Scalie Regt, VERDEN.
The RSM (WO1 Spiers) had a belter of a daughter, who nobody would go near due to who dad was.
Cocky a Trog Driver Pte in comen Parlance, a serious looker with more women than he could shake a leg at. Decided that he was going to get serious with Daughter. Dad didnt like the idea so shipped her out to SHAFE. Cocky somehow wrangled a posting to a Mover and grover Regiment near SHAFE. On one of his return visits, he brings her in tow, having nowhere to kip, he blagged one of the empty rooms. By god she was loud. Trouble was Tuesday was billet inspection, word spread quicker than this Corona Virus, and it was said that they only just escaped as Dad came charging up the stairs.
Why don't I believe you?

Not so much as pad-shagging. The young lady was not married. Only 17 and on work experience. But her father was a WO or SNCO on the camp, and she was shagged by a sergeant. The sergeant was posted toot-sweet. I was quite new, just a few months out of training. I ribbed her in RHQ one morning. She replied that she was going to phone him later, and I reminded her that you can't cuddle a phone call. When she had gone, my corporal advised me, "If you played your cards right, she would go with you tonight, AND you'd get your leg over."

I quickly pointed out that I do have standards, and that jailbait and mutts are excluded from my love-life.
You ******* great big girl's blouse.

When I was plod in Hillingdon I once had to deal with a 15 year old female juvenile missing person. Mentaly she was completly f***ed up. She was a pad's brat from Germany. Her Dad was an LE officer. Her mum was over the side with a Corporal in the regiment and had left her dad and moved in with the corporal.

The mother gained custody of the girl, the problem was she idolised her dad and hated her mother with a vengeance. The dad tried to gain custody of his daughter which she was all for. The problem was, it turned out, that he was not the birth father and had formally adopted her when he married Mrs Slapper. Therefore on these grounds his case failed.

As far as the daughter was concerned this didn.t matter, for her adopted father would always be her true father and she was NOT going to live with her mother and a mere corporal. As far as the law was concerned she had to live with her mother until she was 18.

She was a strong willed young lady and was not going to let a mere thing like an Act of Parliement make her live with her mother, so she ran away. I can't remember how she came to be picked up by police in Hillingdon but she was listed as a misper on the PNC. It was a case for the SS and I just had to wait with her until they arrived.

She had been sleeping rough if I remember rightly and there was a suspicion that she had been selling her mutton to survive. All that the SS would do would be to return her to her legal guardian - her mother.

She was determined that she would run away again. As she was almost 16 I suggested that she get a job as staff in one of the big hotels down town which comes with food and accommodation. When she was 18 she could then move in with her dad legally. In the meantime she could still keep in contact with her dad. She seemed interested in this scenario, but I don't know if she followed this up as the SS arrived and took her away. I never saw or heard about her again.

So this can be some of the consequences of Pad Shagging.

Last edited:
Only a scumbag of person would knowingly shag someone else's wife. Also if a wife would shag someone other than her husband - the husband would do well to divorce/leave the filthy slag on the spot and go and find someone else that isn't a filthy slapper.
I only hope that Karma comes to the OP and he falls in love with a woman and marries her - only to find his best mate has been banging her while he's at work and has been popping her punany since before they were married, that'll teach him.... :) .... the filthy scuttler!

MODS Close the thread.

And no I haven't....
You can't alter history. :rolleyes:

Everybody else was shagging your wifes best mate. Or everybody else was shagging their wifes best mate?
A bit of both. Remember that there was no telly or internet in the dark ages of 1970's BAOR so we had to enjoy our leisure time using what was available at the time. If that meant shagging pads wives then tough. :party: :applaud:

A bit of both. Remember that there was no telly or internet in the dark ages of 1970's BAOR so we had to enjoy our leisure time using what was available at the time. If that meant shagging pads wives then tough. :party: :applaud:
Yes but you didn't have to put up with East Enders did you.

Latest Threads