'Pad Shagging'... right or wrong?

'If it isn't me, it'll be somebody else', springs to mind.
Yep, wimmin get itchy britches as well.
My dad told me a dit a few years back. He was fresh out of depot, and had to spend his first week in Battalion running around doing all sorts of bone tasks. One afternoon he was sent down to the MT to collect a car, and to then go in to town to collect a platoon officer's wife from some sort of shopping trip.
Dad told me that she blatantly put it on him during the drive back to camp.
Apparently, she would do this to quite a few of the o/r as well.
At the time, dad said that he was still a virgin, and couldn't get away from her quick enough!

If ever anyone needed to have a word with themselves... ;)
He was a ginga (I escaped that curse) with the appropriate temper and a Scot. When an officer tried telling him how he should do a job and there was 2 responses, 1) Say yes sir yes sir very good sir and carry on your own way once the twerp wandered off or 2) Tell him not to be so fcuking stupid and to fcuk off you can guess which choice he made.

Fishbulb

Old-Salt
He was a ginga (I escaped that curse) with the appropriate temper and a Scot. When an officer tried telling him how he should do a job and there was 2 responses, 1) Say yes sir yes sir very good sir and carry on your own way once the twerp wandered off or 2) Tell him not to be so fcuking stupid and to fcuk off you can guess which choice he made.
At least 5 times...

Married her in 91 in Osnabruck, lived in Dodesheide pads quarters, she was a barmaid in Gramophones for a while, where she mainly peddled her trade. We then moved to Hameln in 93, pad in Jahn Strasse, that was the party house until they could get rid. She was still going through squaddies until they left Hameln from what I was told. Kerstin is her name.
If you went through her, congrats, you're one of many, she had a pretty good body at the time.
If you'd said 'Traz 98-99 I could be a culprit.

Lacking Moral Fibre

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
As a tech though such bullshit did not apply and I can happily say they were very toasty and welcome when checking out misfires due to some fcucking plank bending the pins in the firing lines:-D
I only ever got to go to the Hebrides once for MPC and the firing were connected by at least a senior NCO if not the AIG. The first missile I saw launched went about 50m detonated then the body fell into the sea and became a torpedo for a short distance.

Talking of Planks we did have a bloke who's surname was Plank-yep its a crazy world!

I remember Gucci kit was the thing to say in the early 2000s but then that seemed to transition to "Ally". Did at least in my experience.
I first hear Ally in the 1983 doco 'The Paras' Before that it was warry. Perhaps it was invented by the them although I hadn't heard the term before this.

Perhaps any Airborne Sky God can enlighten us.

Last edited:

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
Firstly I feel I should explain precisely what 'Pad Shagging' is as it's highly unlikely any of you Walts have actually served in the Army.

Pad Shagging is the act of attending a married quarter (colloquially known in the Army as a PAD) for the sole purpose of engaging another serving Soldiers wife in an act of coitus (thats shagging to you cadets who post on here who probably havent even reached puberty yet)

I'm a good looking guy and if I admit it myself...am a top shag.

There was a Lance Jack (thats a Lance Corporal to you Walty airsofters who have never actually been in the Army) in my unit who had a particularly attractive missus who it was fair to say enjoyed being charged repeatedly with my old beef bayonet.

Her husband got wind that a couple of us used to go round to his pad and give his mrs a good seeing to when he was stagging on (thats guard duty to you).

So to get round this problem.... I gave him extras (thats extra duties) ....and whilst he was stagging on or sweeping the vehicle park I was off round his pad banging the granny out of his wife.

Happy days.

But was I right or wrong to do it? I do feel a bit rotten actually as he was a good Soldier in my platoon.
What I need to know, is just who is feeding this guy the inside track on Arrse membership? He has got it so right on so many aspects of those who con their way about this site, that’s guard duty to you, class sheer class.

Lippstadt 1983-1987.

1. Rumor was the pads flats a Bokki had loads of OMO in the windows.

2. There was a German knocking shop out the back on the Route 55 Red Rudies or something. Supposedly the RA wives , well some of them had an on , off contract with the boss when there were long Exs away to Canada.

Just for checking my addled old brain , with a quick check on Google maps , it’s now called the Club Comtess with a few nice reviews....

“i am a very proud regular customer here. very hot looking european babes here. very hygienic. brilliant service.”

1. Rumor was the pads flats a Bokki had loads of OMO in the windows.
Bokenforde (7/1 Dr Helle Str ). we were never aware of the OMO business, but a key club was being run from the drinking club/meeting centre, in the basement of one of the blocks............. We declined the invitation. We shared the estate with 27 RA, REME and the ACC.

Last edited:
Wrong. I told my lot, if I ever heard about it I would tell the other spouse and have the singly moved on

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Wrong. I told my lot, if I ever heard about it I would tell the other spouse and have the singly moved on
Not only single soldiers are pad shagging

Last edited:

Latest Threads